Main Menu

Then the FRIDAY comes

Started by MetalDog, May 08, 2015, 06:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart

Quote from: Nefaro on May 11, 2015, 11:58:22 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on May 11, 2015, 11:52:44 AM

Here's the game on BGG:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/152470/fief-france-1429

My game group is mostly into wargames so we may have been a lot more aggressive than regular players are but I think it fits the time period. There's a lot of moving parts but it's not that complicated by wargaming standards.
Next time we play we're going to add in some more expansion packs like Crusades, Teutonic and Templar Knight orders for even more chaos.  :D


Looks like fun if you can get a big enough group into it.

It definitely needs the right crowd and I'd say at least 5 players, but I've only managed the one game so far.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on May 10, 2015, 07:21:19 PM
Arctic Blast wait until you the Nazi heavy infantry in the new Wolfenstein...:)

Have you tried the AssCreed China game yet?

Which dudes are the heavies...the guys in the power armor that take a few 'kills' before they explode?

I did try the AssCreed China game, and like it so far. If you enjoyed Mark of the Ninja, you should dig this as well.

Gusington

I did really like Mark of the Ninja...looking forward to this AssCreed lite.

The guys in orange are the heavy [powered] infantry. They carry the automatic shotguns. And they will make you SQUEE.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on May 11, 2015, 07:54:32 PM
I did really like Mark of the Ninja...looking forward to this AssCreed lite.

The guys in orange are the heavy [powered] infantry. They carry the automatic shotguns. And they will make you SQUEE.

Ah, those guys. Yeah, they can be nasty if you aren't equipped too well. Their own auto shotguns and a couple of headshots make fast work of them, though.

Gusington

I want to play as one. They are so damned uber.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Thank you all for the well wishes. We're just doing our part to make more Grogs for a Grog-Needy world.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 11, 2015, 10:19:40 AM
BTW. My weekend surprise was finding out I'm going to be a Step-Grandfather again. More toys! :))

Echoing the above sentiments, congrats! :)