Panzer Command Ostfront v2.0.330 Beta now available

Started by Asid, April 08, 2015, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

solops

Good patch. This game is fun. I've had it for over a year but never gotten into it before.  I am surprised it does not get more coverage.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

-budd-

i agree, i hope there allowed to develop it more.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Pinetree on April 08, 2015, 09:05:52 AM
Hopefully this will give matrix the impetus to carry on with the engine as it's got some great features. All it really needs is destructible terrain and the infantry model needs some love especially with entering and exiting buildings.

I also love the fact that the engine is so mod friendly.  These guys "walk the walk" as far as mod friendliness is concerned.

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

RyanE

I just reinstalled PCO and played it a little.  There are a few nice things, especially around command and control.  It feels a lot better than CM in that regards.  It still seems to lack a good TacAI, especially in response to receiving fire.  And the movement by platoon leads to a lot of micromanagement in final positioning.  Overall, the patch is great, but doesn't really change my impression of the game...decent game, but will go back to CM for my serious gaming.