For Steel Panthers Players

Started by Jarhead0331, May 02, 2015, 09:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

panzerde

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 19, 2015, 07:04:45 PM
With shrapnel games earth shattering $6 off sale of winspbmt, tempted again to pickup:). Some day I will actually pull the trigger.


It's a shame that these games languish in Shrapnel's hands, along with Pat Proctor's Prosim titles. Still, if you're tempted to get WinSPMBT it's definitely worth it. Like the Tiller Campaign Series games the graphics might not be the most modern but there's hundreds of scenarios covering dozens of real and hypothetical conflicts covered. If you want to play an Argentine-Chile border war, the armies and scenarios are there, for example. A lot of the scenarios can be played pretty quickly, too, so it's a great game for those "I'm not sure what to play and I don't want to get wrapped into something for hours" nights.



"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Grim.Reaper

I can't argue that even at full price seems like good amount of content....just something stops me during the checkout process.

Tuna

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 19, 2015, 07:04:45 PM
With shrapnel games earth shattering $6 off sale of winspbmt, tempted again to pickup:). Some day I will actually pull the trigger.

+1

Airborne Rifles

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on May 19, 2015, 07:23:01 PM
I can't argue that even at full price seems like good amount of content....just something stops me during the checkout process.

It's worth it.