Friday is upon us - let the games begin

Started by JudgeDredd, May 22, 2015, 03:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WallysWorld

Playing the Emperor's Will mission in Might & Magic: Heroes VI

Conrath's Counterattack campaign for CMFI

Cities: Skylines
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

MetalDog

Quote from: Shelldrake on May 22, 2015, 09:38:27 AM
Rain tomorrow so a good day for gaming and watching movies. Definitely some more AoW3.

Shell, do you ever MP?  I'd be up for some AoW with you if you do.


Quote from: Anguille on May 22, 2015, 02:13:30 PM
I plan to continue my campaigns in CIV V and Shogun 2 TW. I've only started to play both games this week. So far, i am not really that impressed. CIV V is a very classic successor to the series, looking good and plays smoothly. Still, not too excited yet but it's pleasant and relaxing.

As a connoisseur of Civ IV, I would like to see you really enjoy it.  If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

As for my own game playing, it will be Lightning/Rangers tonight and Sunday.  Steaks with the kids on Sunday.  Maybe even a couple of beers.  A lot of Magic the Gathering CCG.  The kids are playing Black & Blue and White & Blue.  I am playing a Red & Green cheap creature deck. 
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

-budd-

As time allows i'll be putting the new CO2 build through its paces and probably something else just not quite sure yet. I did pickup SABOW and shadowrun this week so maybe one of those.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Anguille

#33
Quote from: MetalDog on May 22, 2015, 08:58:05 PM
As a connoisseur of Civ IV, I would like to see you really enjoy it.  If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.


Thanks. I am mostly familiar with CIV II and III. I have to learn both sequels. I have CIV V with all the DLCs installed. Not sure what to do with the city-states though. Will keep on playing my campaign and may play one scenario after that.

In CIV IV, there's 3 different games to play (Warlords, normal and Beyond the sword) don't really know the differences between them..

Cheers

Huw the Poo

Really pleased with X Rebirth so far.  It's Eurovision tonight so may not get a chance to play but I'm itching to dive back in tomorrow.

Anguille

Quote from: Huw the Poo on May 23, 2015, 12:02:44 PM
Really pleased with X Rebirth so far.  It's Eurovision tonight so may not get a chance to play but I'm itching to dive back in tomorrow.
You're watching Eurovision? Interesting... ;)

bob48

Playing the 'Decorate Bedrooms' game at the moment, so not much else for me. maybe a little SoW and possibly CM:RT pbem with panzerde, if I can get the CM helper to work.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Quote from: Anguille on May 23, 2015, 11:40:19 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on May 22, 2015, 08:58:05 PM
As a connoisseur of Civ IV, I would like to see you really enjoy it.  If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.


Thanks. I am mostly familiar with CIV II and III. I have to learn both sequels. I have CIV V with all the DLCs installed. Not sure what to do with the city-states though. Will keep on playing my campaign and may play one scenario after that.

In CIV IV, there's 3 different games to play (Warlords, normal and Beyond the sword) don't really know the differences between them..

Cheers

The different expansions just add more features, Anguille.  You might want to start with the base game to familiarize yourself. 
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Bawb are you going to get the silk or the rubber sheets?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Silk on the top, rubber on the bottom.

...is there any other way?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

panzerde

Quote from: bob48 on May 23, 2015, 12:28:55 PM
Playing the 'Decorate Bedrooms' game at the moment, so not much else for me. maybe a little SoW and possibly CM:RT pbem with panzerde, if I can get the CM helper to work.


Right click, select "Launch Game." If that doesn't work and I'm not online, call Gary.  :)
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

fabius

Still hooked on Decisive Campaigns Warsaw to Paris . And have Case Blue sitting for another weekend

Some Heroes and Generals for less taxing gaming

And will fire up CMBS tomorrow evening after gardening.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Anguille on May 23, 2015, 12:25:42 PM
You're watching Eurovision? Interesting... ;)

It's the TV event of the year!  Very funny stuff!

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on May 23, 2015, 04:23:45 PM
Quote from: Anguille on May 23, 2015, 12:25:42 PM
You're watching Eurovision? Interesting... ;)

It's the TV event of the year!  Very funny stuff!

There are no words for my shame huw

I see the Welsh entry of a man singing while throwing his boot at a sheep didn't get through