Main Menu

Diablo 3

Started by Bison, May 15, 2012, 01:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kushan

Think I'm going the shelve D3 for a month or two. Played for a few house on Sunday. The constant dying makes me feel like I'm running into a brick wall. I've found hell mode really rewarding when you have a full party. With anything less then a full party, which seems t be what the majority of the games I've played, then there just isn't enough damage being done by 2 players to take down rares and uniques.

I don't want to see a huge nerf to the higher difficulties, just a limit on what combinations can happen based on how many players. For example no shield+invulnerable+fast+molten/mortar/plague when only two people are in a game. Maybe see more groups that do elemental damage instead.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Nefaro

My play time has slowed down, too. 

Been back to more indie stuff lately.

Gusington

Me too. Going back to Napoleon Total War for a little bit.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

meadbelly

Quick question -- would you keep playing Diablo III if you could do it while wearing these?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/accessories/ee44/?pfm=rightcolumn_NewStuffFTW_1

Gusington

^No. And if I could get The Wife to wear them, I would probably stop gaming for a few minutes.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

meadbelly

^I dunno, Gus. Those socks would go real well with a blue helmet. . .

Gusington

Blue helmet? What blue helmet?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

meadbelly

Goooooood Morning Mistress of Paiiiiiiin!

(Well, duh. Robin Williams' nickname was Blue Helmet until Howie stole his whole inflate-a-condom-on-your-head routine. Howie got away with with because he didn't use a blue condom.)


Gusington

^Tell me the secret of your sig.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

meadbelly

The secret of my sig line is unfortunately no secret. I'd love to have a story about good/bad loofas, but since Lofa Tatupu was cut from the Seahawks, I am truly limited.

The real story? I amuse myself:

I needed an unusual job for a slacker character (novel, not game). I came up with a dude who was trying to sell ad jingles to corporations and nations. Since he had no musical, scoring, or lyrical abilities, he "borrowed" material and "re-worked" it.

"I need a loofa that won't drive me crazy," was his JC Mellencamp-inspired pitch to Acme Bath Products.

He also tried to sell a version of Annie's "Tomorrow," to the Botswana Ministry of Tourism, where "Tomorrow" was replaced with "Botswana."

Ex:
"The sun'll come out, Botswana!"
"Bet your bottom dollar that Botswana, there'll be sun."
and of course, "Botswana, Botswana, I love you Botswana. You're only a day away!"

Gusington

^You are one sick mofo.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Bison

They didn't answer the monk and shield question.  A major annoyance of mine.  Hey I'm a freaking kung fu expert, but sorry I cannot use my diabo or kung fu that involves two fists because I need to carry this extra large heavy shield to live.

Kushan

I didn't seed anything concerning barbarians and shields either, but I read a blue post the other day stating that if players were being forced to gear and spec a certan way then that would warrant some sort of fix. They also said that inferno is balanced on where they think dps and damage will be in a few months time. I take that as meaning maybe 2 handers and duel wielding ma not be broken, but need higher level gear to compensate for the lose of the shield. Still it doesnt go with what they previously said about forcng players to gear certain way. I wasn't aware the inferno didn't do any gear lower then level 50 until I read that.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

I am now at the close of Chapter 2 and trying to defeat Belial in his real form. I am only on Normal difficulty but after battling for about two hours to get to this point I am a little exhausted to try and take on Belial. So, during my break want to ask you all...how hard was it for you to defeat Belial once he has 'revealed'? It looks impossible! I am playing as demon hunter, btw.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd