All Don't Starve players have been given Don't Starve Together

Started by Huw the Poo, June 03, 2015, 02:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huw the Poo

Announcement and info

In a nutshell, if you owned Don't Starve before today, you now have the multiplayer version, Don't Starve Together.  I've been waiting for this for a while, but it's come at just the wrong time for me so I won't be diving in just yet.  However I think Don't Starve is quite a gem, and multiplayer should be good fun.  Would appreciate some impressions from any Grogs who play!

BanzaiCat

I bought it some time ago but didn't play it too much. Don't Starve Together wasn't in my library until I accessed the Steam store page for it, where I saw the message that it was already in my library, and going back, there it was. FYI in case anyone else owns the original but not the multiplayer and don't see it in their library.

Thanks for the heads up, Huw!