Fallout 4 Official Trailer

Started by BanzaiCat, June 03, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Fallout 4 trailer released today.


MengJiao

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 03, 2015, 12:39:28 PM
Fallout 4 trailer released today.

  Nice.  I liked Skyrim up to a point.  I'll probably like this one up to a point too.

Kushan

Bethesda just take my money now ;D
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Con

Set in a post nuclear fallout Boston. Well now I just have to buy it.  I like that the uss constitution is in the game. With jet packs!

Con

Gusington

I need to watch this trailer immediately. Although I have been having trouble getting into New Vegas. I liked Fallout 3 in DC a lot more.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

New Vegas does take some time to get into. And I didn't like the DLC in New Vegas as much as 3's DLC. Still, New Vegas is a lot of fun if you get past the initial stages.


Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on June 03, 2015, 02:43:31 PM
I need to watch this trailer immediately. Although I have been having trouble getting into New Vegas. I liked Fallout 3 in DC a lot more.

I felt that way too....but the deeper I got into the NV story the better it got, and by the end I thought it was better than 3.

SirAndrewD

New Vegas was, IMO, the better game.  This is partly because I'm a Fallout fanboy and felt that New Vegas just felt more appropriate to the universe established in the first two games.  Having many of the original developers involved helped that. 

I also liked how many more options you had on how to progress in the story.  There are at least four ways I know of to finish the main storyline, and they all bear little resemblance to each other. This was something Fallout 3 sorely lacked. 

So, yeah, I like the new trailer, but I am keeping my enthusiasm in check.  After Fallout 3's story, I don't 100% trust Bethesda with the titles they have full control over, and I'm hoping Obsidian will get to follow up New Vegas after Fallout 4 has been out a while.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

undercovergeek

never played one  :-[

but this looks good - theres a whole raft of E3 things that are getting me moister than Gus running around a bouncy castle full of red haired lesbians

Tuna

hmmm no mountain ranges like that here.. did the Nuclear War create them?

Nefaro

Am I the only stubborn crazy person who wants the series to return to it's isometric RPG roots a la Fallout 2?  :-\

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Nefaro on June 03, 2015, 06:18:58 PM
Am I the only stubborn crazy person who wants the series to return to it's isometric RPG roots a la Fallout 2?  :-\

Nope, I'm totally with you.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JudgeDredd

I never played 2. I did get 3 and enjoyed it - to a point. I also got New Vegas - and enjoyed it to a point.

Like the wise words of MengJiao - I'd probably enjoy this to a point to.

Another £50 for an RPG. Seems the price of games has jumped £15 overnight.

Who am I kidding...I will likely get it.

It's one of those things though that you feel you have to go back to the beginning. I've done that with Batman. I've gone back to Arkham Asylum to finish it so I can play through the others and eventually get Arkham Knight.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

I've just remembered what I so disliked about the games...it was the weapons.

They were pretty crap.

And I remember the specific situation that led me to leave the game...getting my arse kicked by a bunch of twats underground. Couldn't get past it, so bailed.

I do that.  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people