Main Menu

UCG

Started by JudgeDredd, June 03, 2015, 03:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Leave my freakin' tanks alone.

Damned infantry and their Javelins!  :'(
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Martok

And JudgeDredd gives me my big laugh of the day.  Well done, sir!  ;D 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

the first one on the top of the hill made me nervous when i saw it, then i saw 3 more and **** my pants - i have a knack for picking PBEMS where i dont get any tanks!

JudgeDredd

lol - my pleasure...or his.

He's just running around the battlefield (well, sneakin really) and blowing shit up. My shit. And my expensive shit at that!  :tickedoff:

Time to stop Geek. Bad Geek.  C:-)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 03, 2015, 04:25:56 PM
the first one on the top of the hill made me nervous when i saw it, then i saw 3 more and **** my pants - i have a knack for picking PBEMS where i dont get any tanks!
Apparently you don't need 'em

And a big plus for you, I'm soon not to have any either!  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

 
Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 03, 2015, 04:26:55 PM
He's just running around the battlefield (well, sneakin really)

after been pillaged by Con i have decided my new CMBS tactic is never to be seen - just my missiles and explodey stuff

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 03, 2015, 04:25:56 PM
...i have a knack for picking PBEMS where i dont get any tanks!
You are determined to make this an infantry only fight, aren't you.

Damn it. 3 or my 10 big boys gone! KAPPUTT!!  :knuppel2:

I've decided a couple of things given this game

  • I am useless at modern warfare - I just don't get the detection aspect
  • I have no idea how to use modern equipment

I've decided I've sat around and watched enough of my hardware get "blowed up" with your "explodey stuff". I'm coming to get you. I hope you kept some Javelins aside.  >:D

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Staggerwing

Well, since he now knows how many 'big boys' you have all together he also knows how many javelins to pack for lunch!  :))

(Unless that is just a bit of clever disinformation...  ???)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

I hope to god it's just to scare me!!

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 04, 2015, 05:20:58 AM
Well, since he now knows how many 'big boys' you have all together he also knows how many javelins to pack for lunch!  :))

(Unless that is just a bit of clever disinformation...  ???)
:-X
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 04, 2015, 05:28:14 AM
I hope to god it's just to scare me!!

JD doin' some psy ops..........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

Well...he'll have to see eh  ::)

Maybe he's taken them all out...or maybe I have 20!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Staggerwing

Maybe JD's taking a page from Rommel's misdirection playbook...

If you see any trucks with loudspeakers you'll know why.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

I'm running out of javelins, I know that!!

Nefaro

Peek-A-Boo right, End-Around Left!