Star Trek: Starfleet Command Gold Edition now available at GOG

Started by Martok, June 02, 2015, 03:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

Not yet. Fell off my radar. It was a little tricky figuring out which ones I have read already. Seems like they did some anthology after Romulan Way. I didn't really feel like paying 30 bucks for the full set when I own the earliest books already.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

DoctorQuest

Quote from: mirth on June 04, 2015, 01:43:08 PM
Thanks, I've played around with ISOs before. They can be weird like that. I've used Magic Iso before. I'll do exactly what you did, grab the files and burn them to disc.

There is this freebie from Microsoft. I have not tried it with dynaverse ISOs. I use VirtualCloneDrive myself. Worked like a champ.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=38780
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.