Ride forth to the Weekend (Friday Thread)

Started by Kushan, May 28, 2015, 11:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Still nothing saying I'm going to V it. :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I'm waiting for a MP Civ V game but all y'all do is flap yer gums about it.

Though I talk a big game myself. I'm going to be out and away from computers from June 13 through June 20. If you guys want to start something after that...

KyzBP

#137
Huh, so I was cruising my Steam library and just found out I have CIV 5.  I don't remember buying it.  Looks like I now have something to do today. O0

BanzaiCat

That's a great, yet sad, feeling when you come across a game you have no memory of buying or even getting for free.

Tuna

Quote from: KyzBP on June 06, 2015, 07:47:51 AM
Huh, so I was cruising my Steam library and just found out I have CIV 5.  I don't remember buying it.  Looks like I now have something to do today. O0

If you don't have any expansions, the "Complete" version is on sale at GamersGate right now for 12.50.. good deal!

KyzBP

Quote from: Tuna on June 06, 2015, 08:07:54 AM
Quote from: KyzBP on June 06, 2015, 07:47:51 AM
Huh, so I was cruising my Steam library and just found out I have CIV 5.  I don't remember buying it.  Looks like I now have something to do today. O0

If you don't have any expansions, the "Complete" version is on sale at GamersGate right now for 12.50.. good deal!

Thanks Tuna.  I'm going to give it a go and see if I like it.  I'm a sucker for expansion packs so I'm sure I'll own them before the weekend is over.

BanzaiCat

Brave New World is the best expansion for Civ V. Gods and Kings was kind of 'meh' as an addition to the vanilla Civ V.