Anybody in the New England area going to flightsimcon this weekend in Ct.

Started by Tuna, June 10, 2015, 11:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tuna

Was thinking of going, just the two hour drive might be a slight deterrent. It's at Bradley Airport. Looks like a very cool museum there with lots of WW2 aircraft!

magnus

I was until i saw the price.

I think $40 is a little steep just to walk through the door.

The last time I went to the museum it was around $15 to get in.

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tuna

If you register today it's 30. But deterrent two just hit me, asked the wife if anything is going on, and she said it's Scrapbook club day.  :tickedoff:

magnus

I was just going to go to see if any of the vendors had any deals.

It doesn't look like there is much about combat flight games.

W8taminute

Hmmm....I was planning on going to the New England Air Museum this weekend with the family but I'm worried the traffic might be bad because of mhtsimcon. 


https://www.neam.org/index.php
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Staggerwing

I was just there last summer. They have many cool things. Unfortunately weekends are out of the question for me so I won't be there this time.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys