Steam Summer Sale 2015

Started by steve58, May 29, 2015, 06:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on June 11, 2015, 07:20:14 PM
That is quite helpful. Unless you want to save money/HD space.

I've no doubt that isthereanydeal.com's finder's fee payments from Steam during this sale will be nothing to sneeze at.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Damn it. Lots of money blown completing EU4 and CK2 DLC. I skipped all art and music packs.  I also avoided EU4 latest DLC as it was still buggy.  Did not bother getting that Aztec DLC in CK2.

Gusington

Just bought Doorkickers (original), Breach and Clear, and IL2-1946 for a total of 14.97.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Gusington on June 11, 2015, 08:06:08 PM
Just bought Doorkickers (original), Breach and Clear, and IL2-1946 for a total of 14.97.

What happened to the pillar of steadfastness?

Are you sure you're not more of a chaise-lounge of compromise.

Gusington

For 14.97 for those three games, the pillar grew limp and pasty.

I really want to get AssCreed - Rogue but I would like to get more than 25% off. I'll wait on that one.

Very interested in Sniper Elite III also but I have Sniper Elite v2 and haven't played it yet :/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Poor Gus gets picked on when he pays full price and he gets picked on when he pays sale prices. Doesn't stop him from buying games though  :smitten:

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Gusington on June 11, 2015, 08:33:21 PM
For 14.97 for those three games, the pillar grew limp and pasty.

I really want to get AssCreed - Rogue but I would like to get more than 25% off. I'll wait on that one.

Very interested in Sniper Elite III also but I have Sniper Elite v2 and haven't played it yet :/

I think I preferred Sniper Elite v2 over III to be honest. 

Gusington

^Yeah that's why I'm holding. Although Sniper Elite III is around 70% off for around 15.00 right now...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Freyland

OTTOMAN OF STEADFASTLESSNESS!

Silent Disapproval Robot

We'll have to get him a fez.

ComradeP

#100
There are not all that many games on the Steam sale that I'm all that interested in at the moment.

That might change in the next few days, but I actually buy more games during weekend/weekly sales than during the large sales if the deal sounds right.

Thus far, I've only bought Dungeon Warfare. I didn't think it would be on sale, but it is. Paying 12 bucks for it wasn't going to happen, but 6 is a good price. I liked the free version I played at armorgames.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

Huw the Poo

Quote from: ComradeP on June 12, 2015, 12:15:17 AM
Thus far, I've only bought Dungeon Warfare. I didn't think it would be on sale, but it is. Paying 12 bucks for it wasn't going to happen, but 6 is a good price. I liked the free version I played at armorgames.

Huh.  Dungeon Warfare wasn't even on my radar, but it looks pretty good.  If the Linux version seems solid I might pick it up.

amandachen

Eh, can't resist Dungeon Warfare. And then of course Gemcraft is 50% off too.

KyzBP

It's not peer pressure to pick up Survivor Squad for $.35:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/258050/

But you're not cool if you don't.

Gusington

I've never even heard f Dungeon Warfare...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd