I think it's Friday and I like it a lot.

Started by Ubercat, June 11, 2015, 11:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

panzerde

Happy Birthday JH, and a very fine anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Dredd.  :)
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

vyshka

#32
Quote from: Greybriar on June 12, 2015, 05:58:35 PM
Happy 22nd wedding anniversary, JudgeDredd. Happy birthday, Jarhead.

I will probably spend most of my weekend getting reacquainted with Command H.Q..

A nice game by Dan Bunten. It would have been interesting to see what he came up with if he did the civil game, but I liked command hq.

I'll be spending time on my Tamworth side in Football Manager 15, and will probably spend time in Elite, and either  Gal Civ 3 or Distant Worlds.

Edit: And Command, because I have no willpower when it is 50% off.

-budd-

Happy birthday JH


and
Happy Anniversary JD


As far as gaming goes, i have a new steam summer sale resolution.....no,no,no i'm not going to boycott the sale, heavens no, nothing that extreme. I vow to finish some damn games, starting with HELL which i picked up in the humble bundle and am currently knee deep in the campaign of the goodguys. Haven't bought anything yet in the steam sale,, nothing has jumped out at me.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Sir Slash

Happy 22nd to JD and Mrs. JD, happy b-day to JH and my condolences to Slash's penis.


If anyone's seen it, contact me here. Don't let my wife know about it. And don't try to move it by yourself. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Thank you. :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Cyrano

Big salute to all those celebrating special days!

Couple of radio shows over the weekend, but hope to get back to PBEMs with Doug:  CMBS and Commander: Great War.  The latter is a far better game than it often gets credit for.

And, of course, Scourge of War: Waterloo
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Johnnie

Happy B'day Jarhead. Congrats JD (Just had my 30th anniv you whippersnapper.)

Arctic Blast

Happy Birthday, JH! Happy Anniversary, JD!

Tomorrow eve, I'll be playing around with D&D 5E. We're just going to play with the starter box to get familiar with the system before we fully dive in and play a buddy's custom campaign in the Fall.

Aside from that, my latest board game order arrived, so I sense many tokens being punched in my near future.

Bison


Gusington

Slash I think I saw your penis for sale over on St. Marks Place, on a blanket with some other used books and junk. The guy selling it was asking 17.00.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Thank you again everyone. I can tell you she's some kind of woman to have put up with this grumpy jock bastage.  :smitten:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

Quote from: vyshka on June 12, 2015, 08:32:42 PM
Quote from: Greybriar on June 12, 2015, 05:58:35 PM
Happy 22nd wedding anniversary, JudgeDredd. Happy birthday, Jarhead.

I will probably spend most of my weekend getting reacquainted with Command H.Q..

A nice game by Dan Bunten. It would have been interesting to see what he came up with if he did the civil game, but I liked command hq.

I'll be spending time on my Tamworth side in Football Manager 15, and will probably spend time in Elite, and either  Gal Civ 3 or Distant Worlds.

Edit: And Command, because I have no willpower when it is 50% off.

I used to go out with a lass from Tamworth, many years ago.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

worked there for 10 years, 15 miles up the road from me

Sir Slash

Thanks Gus. I'm headed over there right now. At $17 maybe I'll pick-up a spare. O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Try to get the guy down to 12.00...it's looking a little banged up.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd