Steam Summer Sale 2015

Started by steve58, May 29, 2015, 06:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Someone buy it so I can finally play it with someone I know!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

BTW all TW DLC and base games on sale right now...I'm picking up the Wrath of Sparta DLC for Rome 2 for 3.74...75% off.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2015, 05:31:53 PM
Someone buy it so I can finally play it with someone I know!

I actually did, but once I realized it was multiplayer only I asked for my very first Steam refund.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Martok

Can anyone comment on the Battlegrounds DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes?  It's only $2.49 right now. 




Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2015, 05:43:28 PM
BTW all TW DLC and base games on sale right now...I'm picking up the Wrath of Sparta DLC for Rome 2 for 3.74...75% off.
Nice! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

Yeah I thought of you immediately, Martok.

BBMike-I'm not sure where I read it but I could swear that a SP campaign is in the works for Verdun.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I'm looking at the Rome 2 DLC's that are all off at 75%.  What ones are must haves?  I don't know that I need all of them.  I only have about 2 hours played so far.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Martok

Quote from: Toonces on June 17, 2015, 02:35:16 PM
I'm looking at the Rome 2 DLC's that are all off at 75%.  What ones are must haves?  I don't know that I need all of them.  I only have about 2 hours played so far.
I can only speak for Wrath of Sparta. 

I'd certainly say it's worth getting if you have an at least casual/passing interest in the Peloponnesian War and/or the warfare of ancient Greece in general.  If you don't, however, then you needn't bother. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bbmike

Quote from: Gusington on June 17, 2015, 06:53:19 AM
Yeah I thought of you immediately, Martok.

BBMike-I'm not sure where I read it but I could swear that a SP campaign is in the works for Verdun.

I hope they do add single player. I'll keep it on my wishlist just in case.  :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Shelldrake

Quote from: Martok on June 17, 2015, 04:57:31 AM
Can anyone comment on the Battlegrounds DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes?  It's only $2.49 right now. 




Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2015, 05:43:28 PM
BTW all TW DLC and base games on sale right now...I'm picking up the Wrath of Sparta DLC for Rome 2 for 3.74...75% off.
Nice!

Battlegrounds adds some much-needed variety to the tactical battles. I recommend it Martok....for the price of a coffee it is well worth it.  O0
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Martok

Thanks Shelldrake!  I went ahead and grabbed it.   8) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart

Victory at Sea for $6.99!  :o

http://store.steampowered.com/app/298480/

Fun game, especially for that price.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Barthheart on June 18, 2015, 12:04:46 PM
Victory at Sea for $6.99!  :o

Ooohhhh....that's tempting.  Does it have customisable skirmishes or is it just campaigns?

steve58

#147
Been a while since I fired it up, but yes, Custom battles it does have.  You can even play an Allied force against another Allied force, or Axis vs Axis, etc...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

PanzersEast

I'm already about to go over...

Setting in my cart is:

Hand of Fate + DLC
AOW III - Eternal Lords DLC
Hearts of Iron III + DLC (I already own but want it in my Steam Library but may remove......)

PE EPIC FAIL :- (


Already Purchased:
Endless Legend: Guardians DLC
Banner Saga
Apotheon
Sanctuary RPG Black Edition   
Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Front Office Football Seven
Besiege (by accident)


Huw the Poo

Quote from: steve58 on June 18, 2015, 12:40:08 PM
Been a while since I fired it up, but yes, Custom battles it does have.  You can even play an Allied force against another Allied force, or Axis vs Axis, etc...

I think that's a sale!  Thanks Steve.