You don't have to call me FRIDAY...FRY-DAYYYY

Started by MetalDog, June 19, 2015, 05:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog



Thanks to Kushan who opened my eyes that I don't serve all our customers with my music choices, so, I give you the most perfect country song ever recorded.  And the next one is for my friend Tuna.  You'll find this selection on the Songs for the Dog When He Dies album:



As far as gaming this weekend, my great good friend, bob48 surprised me with a copy of Warlock 2.  Therefore, I will be playing a buttload of Warlock (to the surprise of noone).

Happy Father's Day fellow Grogs!!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Jarhead0331

Hear, hear! Happy Father's Day to all!

Not sure what I will be playing yet. Probably a lot of random stuff. I'm in a weird gaming mood.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

I'll be continuing my tutorial on Combat Commander:Europe. I hope to complete the tutorial and start a solitaire game of my own - see how that goes.

I will be continuing to send my Javelin magnets forward in my PBEM of Combat Mission:Black Sea with UCG

I will also likely play some superb The Witcher II and pCars

Anything else is gravy.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Barthheart

I'll finally get a good chance to dive into my new Tiger Leader game.  O0

Bison

Magic 2015 and SOW Gettysburg.  Slinging some cards tonight at the LGS and working on my Tier XIV Commander and Standard decks.

Toonces

I'm on my aging, dying laptop so I'll be stuck with games that will play on it.  Going a bit retro (at least until the computer crashes again).

I'm in an FPS mood so I'm going to try Ghost Recon.
To fill my Civil War fix I'm going to continue with Take Command: Second Manassas all modded up.
Finally, I think I have Combat Mission 1: Beyond Overlord installed.  Not sure if it runs, though.  If not, or in conjunction, perhaps some Panzer Elite.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on June 19, 2015, 06:55:11 AM
Magic 2015 and SOW Gettysburg.  Slinging some cards tonight at the LGS and working on my Tier XIV Commander and Standard decks.


I did pick up Magic 2015 on the daily sale the other day. 

My PC gaming urge is has been almost nil lately, but if I fire it up anytime soon I will look you up for some head-to-head.

PanzersEast

This weekend will see some of the crap I purchased from the Steam Sales plus....

Elite Dangerous
Hand of Fate

Start a new campaign of either AOW3, CK 2, Endless Legend + New DLC (giving it another go)...  but I have so much so who knows.


Tiger Leader


PE - Steam Bedazzeled


Tuna

Ripple, one of my favorites! Thanks MD!

Will have to figure which games that I bought this week to try out, before I forget that I bought them!

Picked up Arma III, so maybe at least do some co-op on that with my 16 year old. Do any Grogs do co-op matches with this one? I know SDR mentioned SimHQ a few months back.


MengJiao

Quote from: Tuna on June 19, 2015, 07:52:03 AM
Ripple, one of my favorites! Thanks MD!

Will have to figure which games that I bought this week to try out, before I forget that I bought them!

Picked up Arma III, so maybe at least do some co-op on that with my 16 year old. Do any Grogs do co-op matches with this one? I know SDR mentioned SimHQ a few months back.

  I'll be playing ARMAIII (in the editor looking at new terrain), Vassal PBEM, Invisible and probably some DCS MIG15bisbeta

Cyrano

JTS:Waterloo...big campaign...because Doug likes big games...

JTS:Leipzig finishing up a toonament in which I did not crap all over myself...which is its own form of winning...

JTS:Campaign Series PBEM

CM:BS PBEM

Commander Great War: PBEM

Checking e-mail for Sicily turn from Vance...I do this a lot...sad, really...he's probably playing a board game he got long AFTER he started playing Sicily...probably...

SoW:W...hoping to try a brigade level H2H...folks seem obsessed with big battles which, absent a LAN and a huge group is typically a bad idea...

Started getting SB:WWI PBEM turns from Boggit again...HOOZAH...OTOH, his forces are getting closer and closer to my trenches...BOOOOO...

Tiny Epic Kingdoms

Lighting War: War on Terror

And MAYBE, Mice and Mystics, although my wife really wants to get to level 10 in Diablo III blacksmithing which will require farming pages...

@Toonces:  I am always amazed that, for all the glories of CMx2 (and they are legion) how much i still enjoy the occasional game of CM:BO.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)




Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Gusington

Just got back from a work trip and now traveling to NH for The Wife's college reunion. I may die. Happy Fathers Day to all dads here!

When and if I finally return, I am going to start playing some Grim Dawn and some Age of Wonders III - looking forward to both. And then its on to the new Rome 2 -Attila expansion.

And Panzerde wins the internet with that Mr. T .gif! Hilarious.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on June 19, 2015, 10:04:27 AM
Just got back from a work trip and now traveling to NH for The Wife's college reunion. I may die.


Don't you go dyin' on me!





KyzBP

Well Undercovergeek and I have finally started our WiTP:AE pbem game!  Both of us are fairly new at the Admiral's Edition so it should be filled with many instances of defeat being snatched from the jaws of victory.  We're both planning on AAR's at some point. :idiot2:

I've also fired up CKII.  now that Game of Thrones has ended for the season I have to fill that intrigue void.

Gusington

I will try my best Nef. Right now not looking good :/
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd