You don't have to call me FRIDAY...FRY-DAYYYY

Started by MetalDog, June 19, 2015, 05:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

vyshka

I currently have games going in Distant Worlds, Civilization V, and XCOM so I imagine I will spend time on those. I might also spend time in Football Manager 2015.

airboy

I am going to a Pinball and Arcade Games convention in Atlanta this weekend.  Pinball, Asteroids, Joust, etc..... are on the agenda - not wargames (except maybe Missile Command or Space Invaders).

Sir Slash

Happy Father's Day indeed to all the Father-Grogs out there, as opposed to the Mother-Grogs(you know who you are). I will balance out all the people telling me what a wonderful Father I am with the, "You ain't s--t" Ass-Whupin that DC Case Blue hands out to me on a routine basis. Keeps me humble.  8)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Funny enoiugh, I've been seriously thinking of firing up WitP:AE again...   :o
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Bison

Quote from: Nefaro on June 19, 2015, 07:49:11 AM
Quote from: Bison on June 19, 2015, 06:55:11 AM
Magic 2015 and SOW Gettysburg.  Slinging some cards tonight at the LGS and working on my Tier XIV Commander and Standard decks.


I did pick up Magic 2015 on the daily sale the other day. 

My PC gaming urge is has been almost nil lately, but if I fire it up anytime soon I will look you up for some head-to-head.

I am ready to embarrass myself with my deck building ineptitude.



Shelldrake

I am itching to try out the new DLC for Age of Wonders 3 that I just picked up on the Steam sale. Then some Victory at Sea and Panzer Corps: Allied Corps for a change of pace.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

KyzBP

Quote from: Toonces on June 19, 2015, 12:11:47 PM
Funny enoiugh, I've been seriously thinking of firing up WitP:AE again...   :o

All the cool kids are doing it.... :coolsmiley:

sandman2575

Quote from: Toonces on June 19, 2015, 12:11:47 PM
Funny enoiugh, I've been seriously thinking of firing up WitP:AE again...   :o

I've been mulling it over as well.  I've still never gotten past April '42 after repeated attempts over the years (USA Dec. 8 start grand campaign). Frustrations with the UI usually pile up and I quit in despair by that point.

Kinda stuck in the pc gaming dept. these days. Have been playing a few rounds of CM Black Sea. Nuthin' else really grabs me at the moment...

Arctic Blast

More D&D 5th Edition this weekend. Also, time to finally bust out Alien Uprising and Legendary Encounters : Aliens and give them a try.

PC-wise, all the talk of XCom 2 has me wanting to play XCom again...

Bison

Quote from: KyzBP on June 19, 2015, 02:16:26 PM
Quote from: Toonces on June 19, 2015, 12:11:47 PM
Funny enoiugh, I've been seriously thinking of firing up WitP:AE again...   :o

All the cool kids are doing it.... :coolsmiley:

Don't be misled.  Toonces says this every other month and usually it ends up with a drunken late night of youtube video watching and posting said youtube videos here.

Kushan

Mix of CMANO, EUIV with the new DLC, and Elite for me. picked up Victory at Sea on Steam, so I'll probably give that a go as well. I'll also be picking up SoW: Waterloo and starting to learn it for my twitch stream on Tuesday.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Toonces

Quote from: Bison on June 19, 2015, 02:51:46 PM
Quote from: KyzBP on June 19, 2015, 02:16:26 PM
Quote from: Toonces on June 19, 2015, 12:11:47 PM
Funny enoiugh, I've been seriously thinking of firing up WitP:AE again...   :o

All the cool kids are doing it.... :coolsmiley:

Don't be misled.  Toonces says this every other month and usually it ends up with a drunken late night of youtube video watching and posting said youtube videos here.

:-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bob48

Don't put him off - the subsequent postings are usually very entertaining  :)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bbmike

Continue working on character generation for my recently found FASA Star Trek RPG set. If I do play any computer games I might try Star Ruler 2 or go back to Star Trek Online after a long, long time away.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak