Heinz Ketchup now NC-17

Started by mirth, June 19, 2015, 11:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

that's awesome :)


almost Fight Club'esque
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Marty Ward

Quote from: mirth on June 19, 2015, 11:18:32 AM

Who the hell bothers scanning QR codes these days?

I've never done it but I'm gonna start now!!!! :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Steelgrave

So is Barry White gonna start voicing Heinz Ketsup commercials now?   >:D

LongBlade

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 19, 2015, 01:41:56 PM
So is Barry White gonna start voicing Heinz Ketsup commercials now?   >:D

If he doesn't we'll get Gus to to it.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: LongBlade on June 19, 2015, 01:49:00 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 19, 2015, 01:41:56 PM
So is Barry White gonna start voicing Heinz Ketsup commercials now?   >:D

If he doesn't we'll get Gus to to it.

who would have there were so many ways to pimp a Jewish Hobbit?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Martok

Well, you.  :P 


(Apropos of nothing, I much prefer "The Argyle Avenger" over your current tag.) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

GDS_Starfury

Im not the one that changed it
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Bison

I think of John Kerry when I think of Heinz ketchup and that makes me want to throw up and not get all giggity.

Martok

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 20, 2015, 05:53:06 PM
Im not the one that changed it
I know.  (That's better, btw.  Good show, Brant! O0 ) 




Quote from: Bison on June 20, 2015, 06:08:21 PM
I think of John Kerry when I think of Heinz ketchup and that makes me want to throw up and not get all giggity.
:o

I don't wanna know, do I? 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Staggerwing

John Kerry's wife is heir to the Heinz family fortune.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Nefaro

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 21, 2015, 02:06:44 PM
John Kerry's wife is heir to the Heinz family fortune.

I thought his wife already inherited.  ???

Staggerwing

She did. I could be wrong but I thought that if you already got the cash you are still technically an heir.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 21, 2015, 05:20:33 PM
She did. I could be wrong but I thought that if you already got the cash you are still technically an heir.

If you're Paris Hilton, you're an heirhead
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

#14
Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 21, 2015, 05:45:20 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on June 21, 2015, 05:20:33 PM
She did. I could be wrong but I thought that if you already got the cash you are still technically an heir.

If you're Paris Hilton, you're an heirhead

A condition also known as 'Benign Pneumocephalus, Chronic'. Not officially ICD-9/ICD-10 though..
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys