Schwerpunkt releases WWIIE v1.04

Started by Boggit, June 25, 2015, 11:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boggit

Just so no one misses the update, I enclose the relevant link here...

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=13985.0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Rayfer

Quote from: Boggit on June 25, 2015, 11:21:34 PM
Just so no one misses the update, I enclose the relevant link here...

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=13985.0

Went to their site...curious why no screenshots available for review?  I have fond memories of playing Russo-German war years ago. Might be interested in this title.

Barthheart

Great game that's still a work in progress.

I did a review on the MFP (Mythical Front Page).

http://grogheads.com/?p=7117


Ubercat

Did they ever produce an actual manual, like one of those fancy PDF dealies? Or do you still have to have Internet Explorer to read about it? In lieu of that, is anyone aware of any fan made resources for the game?

I wasn't aware that it was even possible to make a web page that could ONLY be viewed with one browser.  :uglystupid2:
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Barthheart

Quote from: Ubercat on June 26, 2015, 12:07:31 PM
Did they ever produce an actual manual, like one of those fancy PDF dealies? Or do you still have to have Internet Explorer to read about it? In lieu of that, is anyone aware of any fan made resources for the game?

I wasn't aware that it was even possible to make a web page that could ONLY be viewed with one browser.  :uglystupid2:

A player here:
http://old.wargamer.com/forums/posts.asp?t=590081

made a pdf out of the html files. Good alternative to use.

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Grim.Reaper

I will purchase at some point, but probably will wait until it is a little further along....

Barthheart

With this patch it's pretty bug free and feature complete. Ron's looking at a few enhancements though. And there's the remaining scenarios.
But it's a completely playable game now and fun.  O0

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Barthheart on June 27, 2015, 06:22:09 AM
With this patch it's pretty bug free and feature complete. Ron's looking at a few enhancements though. And there's the remaining scenarios.
But it's a completely playable game now and fun.  O0

I'll likely jump in after the next patch or so I still have plenty of other things to play:)

I would actually prefer trying the Middle East game he has since that seems like something fresh and not overly done in games, hopefully someday it gets all the new stuff too....maybe his old stuff will go on sale at some point where I'll give it a try:)