FRIDAY knows that something good is going to happen

Started by undercovergeek, July 10, 2015, 03:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dimitris

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on July 10, 2015, 02:37:53 PM
I'll be trying to fit in some CMANO this weekend. I've finished the Northern Fury 2 scenario and I need to finish up the AAR. Now on to Northern Fury 4: A Cold and Lonely Place.
We're watching  :)
Command: Modern Operations
https://command.matrixgames.com/

panzerde

Glad to hear your dad is doing well, Jason.

Ended up having to do a PC rebuild yesterday, so I suddenly have a lot fewer games installed. I've been putting back the stuff I'm actively playing and restoring older saved games from backup.

I'm finding myself much more attracted to board games right now than computer games. It shows in not just my playing but my purchasing.

I hope to play another day's worth of turns in Waterloo 20 so I can get the notes for my next AAR entry on the game.

Continued PBEM in Campaign Waterloo, Commander: The Great War, Combat Mission Black Sea and I need to pick a new scenario in John Tiller's Campaign Series for Jim and I to try.

Just started a new PBEM with simcityrefund playing the venerable John Tiller's Battleground Gettysburg. Fans of older systems like this will be pleased to know that it's running on Windows 10 without a hitch.

I also have an AAR I need to do on a recent game of AGEOD's Napoleon's Campaigns I played.

Right now though I'm going to go get a shave and haircut!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

KyzBP

In case you missed my status last week, I'll be sending my PBY's and PT boats out to harass and destroy UCG in our War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition PBEM.  Our AAR's can be found, ironically, in the AAR section.  There really is little time for anything else...including family  ???.

MetalDog

No biggie.  They'll be there when you get done.  Granted, they may have graduated, gotten married, and brought you grandchildren by the time you're done, but, they'll still be there ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

KyzBP

Quote from: MetalDog on July 11, 2015, 01:19:28 PM
No biggie.  They'll be there when you get done.  Granted, they may have graduated, gotten married, and brought you grandchildren by the time you're done, but, they'll still be there ;)

I just hope my wife's next husband understands the dedication it takes to play this game PBEM.  I can't have him playing Candy Crush while I'm trying to invade Rabaul.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

panzerde

It's a sad fact that the women will go for the Candy Crush players over a true grog. You'd think more women would appreciate the sort of dedication and sacrifice a man like KyzBP displays.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Sir Slash

Yes, only real men can pull-off a perfectly timed PT Boat ambush or mine-laying Op.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tuna

Now Bawb has great taste in Music.. he turned me on to this video! These are 'musicians'


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Jarhead0331

Ended up loading Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Forgot how utterly kickass this game is...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18