I found Cyrano's new favorite!

Started by bayonetbrant, July 18, 2015, 09:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bayonetbrant

It's a CARD GAME about SEIGE WARFARE!

http://siegewarfare.com

What more could he want?!?!  :crazy2:
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Cyrano

Man was so excited he spelled siege incorrectly...

I love that there's a heading "Why Siege Warfare?"  Why indeed.  "All the drama of the Vicksburg Bluffs brought to your table top!"

"OK, Stan, I play Dysentery, discard two troops."

"Is that so!! Well I play Weevils in the Biscuit, king me."

The horror...the horror...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

LongBlade

Hmmm. I was looking forward to moats and murder holes and boiling oil and  trebuchets flinging flaming Gusingtons.

Bummer.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.