Turn based, tactical, jagged alliance inspired, CTU game?

Started by undercovergeek, July 18, 2015, 01:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Huw the Poo

Playing hard to get as usual I see, Sweety Sherbert:

Quote
undercovergeek 12 minutes ago
Looks brilliant, good luck, first day purchase from me

;D

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 18, 2015, 01:17:26 PM
Playing hard to get as usual I see, Sweety Sherbert:

Quote
undercovergeek 12 minutes ago
Looks brilliant, good luck, first day purchase from me

;D

lmao, a tactical, TBS, modern warfare, jagged alliance shooter and im anybodys

Huw the Poo

Yeah, to be fair I'd be all over it myself if it supported Linux.  The engine's Unity so hopefully that'll happen.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!