Knights of old republic 2 updated

Started by Grim.Reaper, July 21, 2015, 02:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper


Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

bbmike

Wow, I hope more older games get some modern love!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Huw the Poo

It also supports Linux as of today. :)

mirth

That is awesome. Thanks for posting!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

Wonder if they fixed the weird animation freezing I always got.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Nefaro on July 21, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
Wonder if they fixed the weird animation freezing I always got.

Wasn't that a symptom of the vsync bug?  As in, apparently you must have vsync enabled for the game to work properly.

Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 21, 2015, 05:41:24 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on July 21, 2015, 05:09:47 PM
Wonder if they fixed the weird animation freezing I always got.

Wasn't that a symptom of the vsync bug?  As in, apparently you must have vsync enabled for the game to work properly.

I tried Vsync.  Forcing it on.   Still did the same thing.