FRIDAY was Shot Down by the Europeans

Started by WYBaugh, July 24, 2015, 09:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boggit

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 24, 2015, 10:36:35 AM
I feel kind-of Warhammery but don't quite know what to go with there... Maybe go back to WH40K: Armageddon?
Have you ever played it multi-player?

It's something I did wonder about playing SP over the weekend as well, time permitting.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

undercovergeek

Weekend of solitude which means not getting washed or dressed until Sunday afternoon!

Ill be PBEMing with KyzBP in WitPAE, another game with an old friend, i ignored Pearl and went straight to the DEI with the KB, its like watching a cat amongst a flock of pigeons

Im gunning for an ASP in Elite

And im either going to try ny hand at Arma III KoH or the new survival mod

Bison

Quote from: undercovergeek on July 24, 2015, 09:16:15 AM
thatll do - its better than the old, weird moustachioed warblers of the 70s that MD usually posts

now you just need to say what youll be playing!
Hmm...somebody woke up on the wrong side of the tea and crumpet table this morning!

WYBaugh



Trying to resist the urge of Rule the Waves.

Bison

Well mostly board gaming this weekend with the family.   Carcassonne for sure and already knocked out about 8 games each of Crazy 8s and Go Fish!  I'm pretty sure we'll punch counters for Smallworld and attempt a game or two of that one too.

PC side of the house.  I need to finish up my Warlock campaign and maybe some Sentinels of the Multiverse.

Toonces

I'm already knee-deep in ARMA 3 with one intense KOTH session done.  W00t!   O0
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

steve58

Going to try to get in some World of Warships and maybe send a few Kerbals to Kerbal keaven.  Also picked up X Rebirth for a tenner on a whim while it was on sale (thanks GMG) so will download and check it out.  Also count me in as one trying to resist picking up Rule the Waves...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bbmike

More Armada 2526 Supernova I hope. And I've started work again on my Horizon 4X Star Trek mod. I want to try to finish it this time so I can play it!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

More like,



...because basically screw responsibility over the next few days. Don' wanna go to school today, I think I'd rather go (in)side and play (games).

Gusington

I rest easier knowing that ucg is skulking naked and drunk in a quiet corner somewhere.

I'm looking at starting a Vandal campaign in Attila - Total War: The Last Roman and to finally getting some Ryse: Son of Rome in.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

According to UCG, the UK gets louder, fatter, and more obnoxious the further north you go...I can't imagine him sitting in a corner somewhere "quietly" anything.  :D

bob48

^He's a soft southern wazzock, take no notice of him...........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!


Huw the Poo

Lots of Worlds of Magic now that it's finally playable.

Not sure what else.  Interstellar Marines has completed its transition to Unity 5 so I might give that shot.  Also Terraria has just entered beta for Linux with much fanfare...not sure what it can offer that Starbound doesn't but I might as well take a look since I already "own" it.

Huw the Poo

Gonna have to add The Talos Principle to the list.  I've heard nothing but amazing things about it and it's currently on sale so....yeah.