Fallout:Shelter for anyone interested

Started by JudgeDredd, August 13, 2015, 11:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


smithcorp


Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

BanzaiCat

I finished it on the iPad. It's a fun game to a point...once you've built all the possible rooms it's pretty much a juggling act as you try to build more of the same to accommodate all the vagabonds that keep appearing at your door. At first they're a rarity, but once I was going strong I had a line at the door to the vault and about a dozen or so just aimlessly wandering around the vault, sucking up resources, because I had no place to put them.

Regardless, it's good for about 6-10 hours of good entertainment, to be sure.

A word of advice...don't buy lunchboxes. They're in-app purchases. You have three milestones at any one time to complete (such as, "get X amount of power" or "level up X number of dwellers"). When you complete something, you get a reward. Lunchboxes are awarded for some milestones.

Lunchboxes are basically big power-ups...they give you four cards, if I remember right, and you reveal each one at a time. Sometimes it's resources, sometimes a weapon, sometimes a major character from the Fallout series. Pretty cool when you get to open one of them. You won't get offered a lunchbox as a reward all the time, but often enough to where you shouldn't have to buy the in-app thing, if you keep up with the milestones.