Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown released

Started by Nefaro, April 28, 2015, 03:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

I've been casually destroying stuff in Marvel Heroes for my RPG fix lately.  Still waiting for the updates to get pushed through and cleaned up in SC.  No hurry since my gaming has been so spotty lately.

spelk

Well I've just given it another crack, and its much better. Hardly any lag whatsoever. Plus an extra character slot for free!
Seems to play a lot better now, and as such I think its a nicer interface and more exciting killzone than Shadowrun:Dragonfall. Full 3d rendering, co-op, and killcams! Yay! :)

As long as the lag stays away, I can finally play it, instead of trying to quench my Cyberpunk thirst with some other title.

RooksBailey

Quote from: spelk on May 08, 2015, 07:06:29 PM
Well I've just given it another crack, and its much better. Hardly any lag whatsoever. Plus an extra character slot for free!
Seems to play a lot better now, and as such I think its a nicer interface and more exciting killzone than Shadowrun:Dragonfall. Full 3d rendering, co-op, and killcams! Yay! :)

As long as the lag stays away, I can finally play it, instead of trying to quench my Cyberpunk thirst with some other title.

That sounds really good!  Yeah, definitely going to get this at some point.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Tpek

I've tried returning to this one.
But I'm stuck at the mission where you have to steal the Red Sox trophies.

Damn, it's so very tough, pretty much impossible.

I was finally able to kill all those overpowered enemies on the map (that deal too much damage, can take several rounds of successful beatings and have 3 actions per turn),
and steal all the 3 trophies alongside with every bonus thing, and ran with my main char (the only remaining one out of the crew of 4) to the exit, only to discover that in the end wave near the exit there was a hidden shooter I didn't see and he pretty much did some 8-9 damage to me in a single shot (that obviously never misses), killing me outright.  :buck2:

Nefaro

I finished the Sox heist with my Shaman (or whatever the class is called in this one) but it wasn't easy.  Lost one or two of my team, but they were hirelings so no biggie. 

Even though those extras were the damge dealers that got me through, along with some grenades and heals, since the Shaman doesn't seem to do terribly good damage with their summoned spirits.  They were more for soaking up a couple extra shots from the enemy & scouting at the time, although I think there have been some minor patch adjustments.


Tpek

If only I could use custom created characters (like any characters from extra char slots) instead of those feeble hirelings.  :'(