Open XCom now includes Terror from the Deep

Started by Pinetree, August 15, 2015, 04:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pinetree

Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

JasonPratt

Phew! I never played that game (being perfectly happy with Xcom1), but I heard it was better in several ways. The team has done a fine job mod-fixing UFO, so yeah I'm curious to see what they do with TFTD.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!