"Feeling Old" 2015 Edition

Started by bayonetbrant, January 15, 2015, 02:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: LongBlade on August 14, 2015, 03:03:48 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 14, 2015, 01:14:22 PM
Quote from: Gusington on August 14, 2015, 12:23:37 PM
The above would be correct but I've cut my own hair for many years.

But you're bald, aren't you?  ;D

Ummm...that was kinda the joke.  ::)

Actually, I was guessing. The only photo of Gus I've seen is the one where he's prone on the firing range, with cover. I Photoshopped him to a more funner size than he really is.

Gusington

There is no more funner size than me.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I understand he does his best work prone. Cover or no cover.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

His greatest advantage in a battle environment is his portability. Larger soldiers can carry him around in a pocket and deploy him at will.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek


Staggerwing

Quote from: undercovergeek on August 16, 2015, 07:25:25 PM
Quote from: mirth on August 16, 2015, 04:35:21 PM
Gus, the original MANPAD.

Like a tenna lady?

Hey, in a pinch those kinds of feminine products things make for a great sterile wound dressing. Perhaps it should be mentioned in the Go-Bag thread for the married folk. Why spend extra on field dressings when the Wife's girly things are already paid for?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

I really like the direction this thread is taking
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

That's what I'll tell my wife the next time she finds strange girly things under the front seat of my truck," Honey I just keep them in case of a need for sterile dressings". Somehow I think my need for sterile dressings will go up.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 16, 2015, 10:17:23 PM
That's what I'll tell my wife the next time she finds strange girly things under the front seat of my truck," Honey I just keep them in case of a need for sterile dressings". Somehow I think my need for sterile dressings will go up.

Listen Slash, I'm pretty sure that she's figured out your love for wearing frilly underthings by now. You aren't fooling anyone.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Cyrano

Restricting yourself to only UNDER things is so last century...go big or go home...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Nefaro

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 16, 2015, 08:36:03 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on August 16, 2015, 07:25:25 PM
Quote from: mirth on August 16, 2015, 04:35:21 PM
Gus, the original MANPAD.

Like a tenna lady?

Hey, in a pinch those kinds of feminine products things make for a great sterile wound dressing. Perhaps it should be mentioned in the Go-Bag thread for the married folk. Why spend extra on field dressings when the Wife's girly things are already paid for?

That's what Kotex originally was.  Battle dressings.  Then the nurses started using them for their own purposes... in WWI iirc.. and the company caught on to it later.

It's what I've read, anyway. 


You may now return to your regularly scheduled Gusyfication.

LongBlade

Quote from: Nefaro on August 17, 2015, 05:00:26 PM
You may now return to your regularly scheduled Gusyfication.

Excellent.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Sir Slash

They're not Frilly Underthings. They are STER--RILE DRESS--SINGS.  ::) Got it?  Actually many years ago before Holy Matrimony wrapped me in it's embrace, an occasional stray pair of women's panties would show-up in my laundry basket from time to time.
   I learned quick never ask a girl, "Are these panties yours"? There's only 2 possible answers, neither good for you. No. 1 "No, they are not mine. So.... Who's are they"? No. 2 "Yes, they are mine. But who did you think they belonged to"?
   The only way to win a game you can't possibly win at, is to not play. If you're REALLY good you can try, "They're for you, Love. For your birthday. Surprise"!! But that's only got about a one in ten chance of success.
   At my age now it's about 50/50 I recognize my own underware in the laundry basket anymore. And this thread IS really starting to make me feel old. So I'll  :-X about it.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.