Main Menu

Euro is Doomed

Started by airboy, June 15, 2012, 04:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 17, 2012, 11:40:07 PM
Greece is one of those countries that you can look at and ask, " exactly what the fuck have you contributed in the last 2000 years?"
really.....
even France has given us wine, cheese and about 4 STD's in the same time frame.


All you got were the 4 STDs.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 18, 2012, 08:32:49 AM
what did you get?

Julia Childs' cookbook is in my Wishlist!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

you're an excellent house wife!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Keunert



that's what the french brought me, lot's of masturbation material
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

GDS_Starfury

we all thought watches did that for ya.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


son_of_montfort

I like Baklava! Although can we credit the Greeks for that, or is that really Turkish - via Greece?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 18, 2012, 10:10:17 AM
you're an excellent house wife!

And apparently you have got a new job. Congratulations - I see you can afford an English tutor.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Gusington

Gyros, souvlaki, and yogurt sauce are all awesome. And no not that kind of yogurt sauce. Greek women, while hairy, can also be sweet looking.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

#25

Gusington

^I knew it!!! There has been some press in the US and UK that I've read on how Hollande (new French Prime Minister) is attempting to 'stand up' to the Merkelinator.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

#27
Merkel doing a good job  :)
I simply refuse to pay with my tax euros for other (southern) nations expensive spending over the past years

...the French retire at 60, while i have to retire with 67 and have to pay for them, no way! 
Greeks were(are) simply total ineffective collection the taxes of their (richer)citizens, get the f#*%in job done and the crisis would be allmost over.
   
the other nations still try to let ME pay just another 'WW II-bill'
i think donating German build subs worth Millions (to get armed with nukes, ...but we dont talk about that ;) ) to Israel is enuff responsibilty taken

    On July 6, 2006, the Government of Germany decided to pay an advance to start the construction, about 170 million euros, planned for delivery in 2012.[20] The two submarines cost, overall, around 1.3 billion euro, of up to one-third was paid by Germany.[16] In 2010, both Israel and Germany denied having talks regarding the potential purchase of a sixth submarine.[21] Yet in 2011, Israel ordered a sixth Dolphin submarine, for which it was reported to pay the full cost of $1 billion.[22] However, in July 2011, during a meeting between German Defense Minister Thomas de Maizière and Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Defense minister Ehud Barak, an agreement was reached to subsidize 135 million euros of the 500-700 million USD cost of the sixth submarin

Gusington

^I really don't know what Europe will look like in 10 years.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

Quote from: Gusington on June 22, 2012, 11:00:20 AM
^I really don't know what Europe will look like in 10 years.

^read that pamphlet of that Norwegian killer at trial at the moment and you get a glance  ;)
i hope he's wrong