Hey Little Monster, you know its FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, September 11, 2015, 05:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

A bad little jam to get your morning going and annoy the neighbors :)  Game wise it's going to be some Civ IV BtS, solo and mp.  I'll also be continuing my CK 2 campaign as the King of Leon.  Mostly, I'll be agonizing over setting my roster for the first week of the fantasy football season and watching the opening weekend of the NFL season.


And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

tgb

I just started a new Long War campaign in XCOM:EW.  Also continuing on with Warhammer:Regicide and my Mori campaign in Nobunaga's Ambition.

Apocalypse 31

Metal Gear Solid 5 and some Steel Beasts with the DoW

I have roughly 27 hours and I'm about 5% complete with the game.

Jarhead0331

Metal Gear Solid V and some Metal Gear Solid V.  If I get the chance, I'll also play some Metal Gear Solid V and I have Metal Gear Solid V on the back burner just in case I get finished with Metal Gear Solid V and have some spare time. If all else fails, it will be Metal Gear Solid V.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Bison


Gusington

Dragon Age - Inquisition and resisting the urge to buy The Witcher 3 on sale at Steam.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

New and old VASSAL work.

Continuing my CK II campaign, also as the King of Leon... but I started in 769 and we're in 892, slowly taking back the Iberian peninsula.

More Wing Leader with SDR. Second wave for both sides now entering the fray.

Rayfer

Ageod's ACW2...keep coming back to this one, love it! Full campaign as the North.

JudgeDredd

Metal Gear Solid V
The Witcher III
Project Cars
F1 2015

I will likely be doing some more work on my Tamiya 1/48 scale Sea Harrier
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Tuna

Have a DR test tonight at work, which Murphy's law my task won't go till real late..Hoping to get some World of Warships in earlier in the evening (loving this game).

Son's Confirmation is tomorrow, so no gaming (hopefully I'll have enough sleep).

Back to World of Warships and Football on Sunday!  O0

jamus34

Let's see... Continuing my noob exp with Arma 3 multiplayer, some ck2 and maybe eu4 and pillars
Insert witty comment here.

undercovergeek

ARMA III KotH - im liking the up close shooty stuff too much to learn how to fly the choppers

MGS V when i get chance - still staring at Keifers ass at the moment

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 11, 2015, 08:44:44 AM
ARMA III KotH - im liking the up close shooty stuff too much to learn how to fly the choppers

MGS V when i get chance - still staring at Keifers ass at the moment
The opening sequence is intense and tells a story - a good one imo - but it is painfully slow also. The game opens up after that sequence.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

yeah, i intend to savour every moment, the reviews i read cant praise the game enough

Dammit Carl!

For the briefest of moments (before I again sail on down the road for another weekend away due to work), I shall avail myself to the task that is World of Tanks.

But first, the malt liquor!