Hey Little Monster, you know its FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, September 11, 2015, 05:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MengJiao

Quote from: tgb on September 11, 2015, 06:06:49 AM
I just started a new Long War campaign in XCOM:EW.  Also continuing on with Warhammer:Regicide and my Mori campaign in Nobunaga's Ambition.

  I may play some XCOM: Enemy Unknown since its free this weekend.

  Other than that, flight sims and Wing Leader

WallysWorld

CMBS PBEM.
Canadian campaign for CMSF.
Civil War II as the Union in the April 1861 campaign. It's now late 1861.
Some War Thunder.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Rekim

I have the day off and am trying my best to stay away from 7 Days To Die until I get some chores finished. I bought it last week and have been playing the crap out of it. This is the first FPS I have taken to in my life other that a bit of UT, and am somewhat surprised by this.

I'm also prepping for an ASL match on Sunday. Gurkha's and IJA will have a meeting engagement in the jungles of Burma. I'm sure it will be a blast but having a tough time planning my setup on such a crazy map (7a). Another interesting feature of this scenario is that both sides set up simultaneously with a board placed between us. A die roll determines who attacks first.



 

Sir Slash

The NFL season is already over. The Pats won last pm so.... just re-play last season. DC Case Blue when I'm up for it and Pillars of Eternity when I'm not. And still pushing the boundaries of the Roman Empire ever outward in Rome 2. But tonight it's local high school football to see my niece's son play as starting Running Back. I guess a few of my family genes filtered down after all.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Asid

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 11, 2015, 06:47:43 AM
Metal Gear Solid V and some Metal Gear Solid V.  If I get the chance, I'll also play some Metal Gear Solid V and I have Metal Gear Solid V on the back burner just in case I get finished with Metal Gear Solid V and have some spare time. If all else fails, it will be Metal Gear Solid V.

Choices...Choices....Which will it be ? ... lol
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Asid on September 11, 2015, 11:50:37 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 11, 2015, 06:47:43 AM
Metal Gear Solid V and some Metal Gear Solid V.  If I get the chance, I'll also play some Metal Gear Solid V and I have Metal Gear Solid V on the back burner just in case I get finished with Metal Gear Solid V and have some spare time. If all else fails, it will be Metal Gear Solid V.

Choices...Choices....Which will it be ? ... lol

It's tough, but so far, I'm leaning toward Metal Gear Solid V.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Airborne Rifles

As per SOP: CMANO, finishing up Northern Fury 3 and its AAR and hopefully moving on to NF 5: Bardufoss Blues.

W8taminute

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 11, 2015, 12:26:44 PM
Quote from: Asid on September 11, 2015, 11:50:37 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 11, 2015, 06:47:43 AM
Metal Gear Solid V and some Metal Gear Solid V.  If I get the chance, I'll also play some Metal Gear Solid V and I have Metal Gear Solid V on the back burner just in case I get finished with Metal Gear Solid V and have some spare time. If all else fails, it will be Metal Gear Solid V.

Choices...Choices....Which will it be ? ... lol

It's tough, but so far, I'm leaning toward Metal Gear Solid V.

Personally I think you should go with Metal Gear Solid V but what do I know.   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JudgeDredd

No way. He's playing Plants vs Zombies every single day!  :D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JasonPratt

I've been playing through Arkham: Origins the past few days and having a blast with it as usual. Tentatively planning to do the whole Arkham storyline in a row, though I may skip Blackgate since I don't much like platformers and the art style for the cut-scenes is hideous. Still, the gameplay is Arkhamy, and the voice acting as always is top par, so...

(I refuse to play MGSV until I catch up on the other Metal Gear games. So, probably never. ;) )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

Quote from: W8taminute on September 11, 2015, 03:46:47 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 11, 2015, 12:26:44 PM
Quote from: Asid on September 11, 2015, 11:50:37 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 11, 2015, 06:47:43 AM
Metal Gear Solid V and some Metal Gear Solid V.  If I get the chance, I'll also play some Metal Gear Solid V and I have Metal Gear Solid V on the back burner just in case I get finished with Metal Gear Solid V and have some spare time. If all else fails, it will be Metal Gear Solid V.

Choices...Choices....Which will it be ? ... lol

It's tough, but so far, I'm leaning toward Metal Gear Solid V.

Personally I think you should go with Metal Gear Solid V but what do I know.   8)

I was going to take your advice, but I thought better of it and just played Metal Gear Solid V, instead.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


BanzaiCat

Just played a game of Darkest Night - a lot of fun, that.

Will do some more Hapsburg Eclipse for my AAR and some more Pool of Radiance for that AAR as well.

Might start a game of Operation Drumbeat or Red Menace for AAR purposes, too, but that'll probably be next week sometime. I'm still trying to upgrade the graphics of Operation Drumbeat to make it look a little better for such a presentation. More work than I thought it would be! Red Menace at least comes with a VASSAL module so I could use that for graphics purposes, and it doesn't look too bad to boot.

Otherwise I started yet another game of Skyrim a couple of days ago...I re-installed it after I cleared out Valkyria Chronicles. I couldn't believe that damn (latter) game was 20GB! Once I discovered that it was adios amigo, which cleared my HD up something fierce. Not too many large games in the wings that I'd reinstall and revisit but that one is definitely up there.


Toonces

Played a bit of ARMA 3 KotH, but there was some serious jackassery going on with the jets spawn killing.

Finished up with CK2 playing as Burgundy I think.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs