Main Menu

BFC Website

Started by RyanE, September 16, 2015, 06:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RyanE

I didn't know where else to ask...anyone else having problems getting to the forums?  Started yesterday.

sandman2575

Looks like they were updating the site - up now, 'with a fresh new look!'

RyanE

Even after clearing cache, still not coming up.  I am sure there is some address synch that still has to crawl through the web.

Boggit

#3
Yep there is definitely a problem accessing the forums. I got these messages, and refreshing my screen didn't help:

community.battlefront.com Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here


I'm pretty sure that John or Steve will be on it soon, if not already.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

sandman2575

Huh, strange. I was able to use my bookmark earlier without problem, but when I just tried it again, I got the error message.  But then using this url worked

http://community.battlefront.com/

Elvis

I'm sick in bed and slept through the whole thing. It's up and running again.

http://community.battlefront.com/announcement/16-forum-upgrade/