It's Friday my nutty, groggy pals...

Started by JudgeDredd, September 18, 2015, 12:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I played Dragon Age: Inquisition for about 90 minutes drunk last night. About to play for a bit sober. Let's see what I enjoy more.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Drunk=more fun, always.  I've also found that watching history told by very drunk people is also pretty dope.

Shit hot, man.  Freefalcon 6 works smooth as a baby's bottom on my Windows 10 rig.  Just got done flying a mission in an F-4 over good old Korea.  Totally stoked!   :smitten:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Quote from: Toonces on September 19, 2015, 04:25:10 PM
Drunk=more fun, always.  I've also found that watching history told by very drunk people is also pretty dope.

Shit hot, man.  Freefalcon 6 works smooth as a baby's bottom on my Windows 10 rig.  Just got done flying a mission in an F-4 over good old Korea.  Totally stoked!   :smitten:

Did you drop a Laser-guided bucket o' chicken wings on Fat Boy Kim while you were at it? Extra Spicy?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Toonces on September 19, 2015, 04:25:10 PM
Drunk=more fun, always.  I've also found that watching history told by very drunk people is also pretty dope.

Shit hot, man.  Freefalcon 6 works smooth as a baby's bottom on my Windows 10 rig.  Just got done flying a mission in an F-4 over good old Korea.  Totally stoked!   :smitten:
I really need to see if my Falcon 4 Allied Force will work. I wish I could get Free Falcon because it seems to work for everyone, but Allied Force isn't compatible
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

One attempt at the hill side outpost in mgs 5 - all hell broke loose so I'll try later

Managed to put an rpg in a chopper landing in arma 3 koth - one of those gaming memories

Now to the pbems

Toonces

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 20, 2015, 02:20:41 AM
Quote from: Toonces on September 19, 2015, 04:25:10 PM
Drunk=more fun, always.  I've also found that watching history told by very drunk people is also pretty dope.

Shit hot, man.  Freefalcon 6 works smooth as a baby's bottom on my Windows 10 rig.  Just got done flying a mission in an F-4 over good old Korea.  Totally stoked!   :smitten:
I really need to see if my Falcon 4 Allied Force will work. I wish I could get Free Falcon because it seems to work for everyone, but Allied Force isn't compatible

Freefalcon is stand alone, it doesn't require anything else.

BMS requires original Falcon 4 exe.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I had my Navid machine gun in one of the towers and a helo full of troops landed right in front of me.  I had my gun on its tripod and this helo lands right in front of me and I go full auto right on the helo as everyone debarks.  I think I got like 6 kills right there as I just totally lit up that landing zone.  Man alive did that feel good!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Drunk was really good but I made more progress in-game sober :/ Then got a blue screen. Maybe I should have the rig take a swig and it will feel better.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Apocalypse 31

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 18, 2015, 09:06:17 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 18, 2015, 08:57:45 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 18, 2015, 08:21:48 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 18, 2015, 05:45:07 AM

i have 1% under my belt, cleared the first outpost area, then the guard section in the road, and am now tip toeing towards the hillside base with the AAA cannon pointing right at me

i wanted to be all peace loving but cant resist killing the baddies - i cleared the first area, got the intel on where miller was and could have gotten out without anyone knowing i was there, but then went back and killed everyone before the guard changed - currently the river has 8 bodies in it

I'm at 10% and have at a minimum, 20 hours into it. The game really opens up once you rescue Miller. Keep playing. By the time you unlock missions 7 through 11, there will be so much for you to do and so many weapons, equipment and tools to bring on missions that you really have so many options in how you go about completing your objectives. Once I get a few more unlocks, I'm going to start replaying some of the older missions so I can more easily complete all of the objectives, or try out different strategies I've been wondering about in my head.

O0

looking forward to it - are you killing and maiming or getting in and out without anyone knowing

A little bit of both. I try to analyze every enemy soldier to see their skills. I fulton extract the good ones and kill the ones who I have no use for. I always try to infiltrate and take down as many enemy as possible quietly, but as my weapons get more capable, I am getting less afraid to engage in protracted firefights.

I dont waste time analyzing and capturing anymore...I'm well beyond that (which is apparent by the Devil Snake outfit that I am now wearing - perm. blood and the horn is HUGE).

I will conduct my recon, find a weak point and just kill everyone and steal everything I can extract. Its worth the money. OR - my new favorite thing to do in Angola is to drop a tank and roam the lands in the tank. Typically I will drop a tank and complete every available side quest. There is no more need for farming staff. I'm recruiting A+ members now.

Also, a few days ago I unlocked the gunsmith and I can now customize weapons. It will change the way you play the game.

Jarhead0331

I just unlocked the gunsmith myself. Very awesome. The game keeps getting better and better. A little over 20% complete now.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Skwerl

The Banner Saga
Van Helsing I
Breach & Clear

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Skwerl

Superb - But a bit short.  I downloaded it Friday (at a steep discount from GOG) and finished it yesterday.  It's definitely worth the $6 I paid.

Jarhead0331

Another weekend of nothing, but MGSV. I haven't even turned my computer on over the last few days!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18