Graviteam's Steel Armor Blaze of War returns

Started by Krabb, March 02, 2015, 10:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

You'll need to help me with this. I installed it last night and fired it up, selected a mission (rather stupidly not doing the tutorial) and thought "WTF am I meant to do?"

I couldn't get the tutorial back.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 22, 2015, 06:31:31 AM
You'll need to help me with this. I installed it last night and fired it up, selected a mission (rather stupidly not doing the tutorial) and thought "WTF am I meant to do?"

I couldn't get the tutorial back.

Oh dear God...here we go.  :smitten:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

lol

I should've played the tutorial

I promise I'll have nothing but positive feedback or silence O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

jomni

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 22, 2015, 06:31:31 AM
You'll need to help me with this. I installed it last night and fired it up, selected a mission (rather stupidly not doing the tutorial) and thought "WTF am I meant to do?"

I couldn't get the tutorial back.

Are you using the Remastered version?  It's got a full set of very good tutorials.

Asid

Quote from: jomni on September 22, 2015, 07:04:13 AM
Are you using the Remastered version?  It's got a full set of very good tutorials.

+1

Pop on TeamSpeak JD (let me know when) and I can help you  :-*
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Asid

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 22, 2015, 07:15:59 AM
I'll jump on tonight eh?   O0

No problem :)

The offer is there for all members of this forum. I am a bit familiar with SABOW so if any help is needed then please ask :)

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 22, 2015, 06:34:15 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 22, 2015, 06:31:31 AM
You'll need to help me with this. I installed it last night and fired it up, selected a mission (rather stupidly not doing the tutorial) and thought "WTF am I meant to do?"

I couldn't get the tutorial back.

Oh dear God...here we go.  :smitten:

Lmao - tea and cookie all over the place

Asid

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 22, 2015, 07:58:05 AM
Lmao - tea and cookie all over the place

The only T was his T62....making short work of an M60  :knuppel2:

Just like this...But nastier :o

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

JudgeDredd

Thanks for the help Asid.

Plenty to do - but great start. Thanks!  O0 O0

Oh - and I installed the update and I have all the options you were mentioning (main screen options and settings)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

#130
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 22, 2015, 07:58:05 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 22, 2015, 06:34:15 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 22, 2015, 06:31:31 AM
You'll need to help me with this. I installed it last night and fired it up, selected a mission (rather stupidly not doing the tutorial) and thought "WTF am I meant to do?"

I couldn't get the tutorial back.

Oh dear God...here we go.  :smitten:

Lmao - tea and cookie all over the place
So I played some of this and it is fantastic.

***grumble, grumble, grumble***

The graphics are great and the gameplay is superb. There's ALOT of keys and some of my keys (mapped in the game) were firing off other things on my PC (F3 was External/Internal view and also kept stopping and starting my video recording software!)

***grumble, grumble, grumble***

I can see me playing more than this - I just need to put get a grip of the key mappings and fix the crossover with system stuff.

But yeah - good game - thanks a lot for the help Asid.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

jomni

The UI is somewhat improved and a lot can be done by just using the on-screen icons.

Asid

Changes from the upcoming Steel Armor patch in support of the new DLC:

1) Adjusted the algorithm of formation movement on bridges.
2) Added a pontoon bridge.
3) Fixed improper removal of sprites in tables bug.
4) Increased Iranian armed forces TOE in quick battle: Basij militia and IRGC units added.
5) Added captured vehicles to Iranian units.
6) Added Iranian Mohajer-1 drone and UAV launch mechanism.
7) Fixed excessively shaded planes and helicopters bug.
8 ) Expanded Iraqi army TOE.
9) Vehicles without weapons, but with armed crew are not displayed as having no ammunition.
10) Added indication of cancelling of moving by road.
11) New achievement added.
12) Adjusted effects associated with water.
13) Fixed bug when game hangs after leaving the battle.
14) Changed the algorithm of vehicle detour (bypass).
15) Adjusted blood shader.
16) Added RPD machine gun.
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Asid

Steel Armor - Blaze of War

Sale



35% off

WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends 5 October

http://store.steampowered.com/app/286280/
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying