Main Menu

Happy FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, September 25, 2015, 05:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Dammit Carl that is an awesome avatar.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Quote from: Gusington on September 25, 2015, 09:10:01 AM
I cleanse everything. The last thing I want is for the kids to find a link to a place like this.

Grogheads churns out a fair bit of mind- and morals-warping content, doesn't it?

DammitCarl's Animal-gif avatar is cracking me up. Muppets rule.    :2funny:

Anguille

I want to play the following games tonight:

- Grand Ages: Medieval  :)
- Horizon (on my everlasting campaign...something like 900 turns already  :crazy2:).
- Imperium Romanum

Yeah.

Gusington

Please...PLEASE post impressions of Grand Ages Medieval.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

#19
Quote from: Gusington on September 25, 2015, 09:31:01 AM
Please...PLEASE post impressions of Grand Ages Medieval.
You're not going to be able to play it tonight?

I'll give my best to give my impressions but i suspect i'll need at least 2 hours of gameplay before i can do it.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on September 25, 2015, 09:20:03 AM
Dammit Carl that is an awesome avatar.

Gracias!  In lieu of the Muppets being back on the air, I thought it appropriate to haul it out of storage.

BanzaiCat

The only thing close to gaming I will definitely get to this weekend is editing the latest GrogCast episode for deployment Tuesday. I leave Monday for the desert and am taking a few solitaire games with me - what I take I don't know for sure, it depends on how well I pack. I already know some people headed out there are gamers and are bringing Exploding Kittens, so I'm looking forward to that!

Cyrano

CS WWII PBEM (PanzerDe)

Campaign Waterloo PBEM (PanzerDe)

CM:AK (PBEM) -- really good inside the beach Anzio fight at the moment...although my opponent's plan to play tippy-tap with my long Shermans at close to a klick is a decision he likely rues...

Heroes of Normandie PBEM (Barth): This game is really lovely...fascinating, though, what stripping away the mechanics of f2f play does to the pacing...it is REALLY fast turns, particularly given the low counter density...

CS AI War...PanzerDe said he wanted to get salty on this and I'm ill-equipped to resist him.

BLOOD BOWL 2 --- I'm an MP guy by disposition and I've been very pleased by the sportsmanlike play...so far...unholy stompings by Black Orcs notwithstanding...two linemen killed in a single game...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Sir Slash

Muppet? I thought that was Gus playing the drums. Damn, I gotta get these glasses adjusted. But I don't have time because I went back to ETW and started a new campaign as Britain and I've got this whole empire to straighten-out. That should take at least to Sunday afternoon nap time.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

egg_salad

I am bummed I missed the first Muppet reboot episode.. I suppose I could find it online.

This weekend my "computer wargaming" will be working on a VASSAL module for Le Retour:


Also, need to do my turn in my PBEM Roads to Gettysburg game (I am the Union):
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

WallysWorld

#25
Quote from: egg_salad on September 25, 2015, 11:22:29 AM
I am bummed I missed the first Muppet reboot episode.. I suppose I could find it online.

It's on again tonight on ABC. I watched it and it was pretty good, but then I always liked the original show. The new show is sort of done in a mockumentary style.

Cities:Skylines - After Dark
CMBS PBEM
CMSF
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Cyrano

Dammit, Egg Salad, DAMMIT.

As if I need a reason to purchase ANOTHER 100 Days game...looking forward to the module!!

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

egg_salad

Quote from: Cyrano on September 25, 2015, 12:07:13 PM
Dammit, Egg Salad, DAMMIT.

As if I need a reason to purchase ANOTHER 100 Days game...looking forward to the module!!

I assume you are signed up for Legion Wargames preorder deal, if you don't have Retour already? (It is a discount on Retour and the upcoming QBE)  Supposedly shipping soon.. >:D
http://www.legionwargames.com/legion_QBE.html
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

GJK

Careful egg, Hood is getting away in your screenshot above!
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

egg_salad

Quote from: GJK on September 25, 2015, 01:09:18 PM
Careful egg, Hood is getting away in your screenshot above!

Yeah, LOL.  Problem is that any of those CSA units could probably kick my ass.  The confederate divisions are so much bigger than the Union ones.  Plus, all the AoP arty  (except for the tiny amounts attached to divisions) are lagging behind, off the south end of the map.  Without the arty, it's definitely not a good idea to attack.  Moving the AoP is such an exercise in frustration.  One of my favorite systems, though.
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer