Mitchell Land Question and Answer live now!

Started by spelk, October 03, 2015, 11:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spelk

I know this probably doesn't fit in this section, but we have a board wargame designer sat in the /r/hexandcounter sub-reddit, available for questions about designing wargames.

Just wondered if any of our folks here fancied asking him some pertinent questions? Oh AMA stands for "Ask Me Anything".

The location is
https://www.reddit.com/r/hexandcounter/comments/3ncrxv/hi_im_mitchell_land_designer_of_gmts_next_war/

To post up you'd have to join Reddit, I think.

Here's Mitchell's BoardGameGeek page
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamedesigner/36545/mitchell-land

Not sure how long Mitchell is available, but it would be cool if our Grogheads got some questions in. I'm ashamed to say I havent played any of his games myself.

Mod's if you need to move this out of here, please do. Apologies for posting it - but I thought it might reach a few more people here.