Middle East campaign series releases sep. 24

Started by Grim.Reaper, September 21, 2015, 08:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

-budd-

Jafele posted this link over at the Matrix JTCS forum .... should be useful to help get me up to speed on some modern tanks.
Thanks Jafele.

http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Warhorse

Also, as some may not know, some countrys tanks have night vision equipment, so beware! The Egyptian T-54, T-55, T-62 for instance have this equipment on them!
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Nefaro


Crossroads

I recommend intermittent fasting. Not only can you buy more games, but you'll lose weight while doing that  O0
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Nefaro

Quote from: Crossroads on October 05, 2015, 12:17:52 AM
I recommend intermittent fasting. Not only can you buy more games, but you'll lose weight while doing that  O0

I've substituted a pot of coffee for the occasional meal, but the ulcers don't like that at all.  All that clean easy living from my youth limits the options.  :))

panzerde

CS Legion crew, you guys done good. The more I play this the more I'm enjoying it. I'm playing the Jiradi Pass scenario now, which I'm familiar with from playing the same battle in Tiller's Mideast 67. Really enjoyable being able to play it at this scale. The new 2D views are just great.


Thanks for a great game!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Jason Petho

Quote from: panzerde on October 05, 2015, 09:17:49 PM
CS Legion crew, you guys done good. The more I play this the more I'm enjoying it. I'm playing the Jiradi Pass scenario now, which I'm familiar with from playing the same battle in Tiller's Mideast 67. Really enjoyable being able to play it at this scale. The new 2D views are just great.


Thanks for a great game!

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement!

There's more to come!

Jason Petho
Campaign Series Middle East 1948-1985 : v3.00 coming 2024

Campaign Series Vietnam 1948-1967 : v1.30 released April 26, 2023

Campaign Series Cold War 1948-1985 : v1.00 coming 202?

Crossroads

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

panzerde

I saw that in your post in the Matrix forums. I can't wait for that!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Barthheart


MengJiao

Quote from: Barthheart on October 06, 2015, 07:53:10 AM

Oh Man! Squeeeee is right!  :o  O0

  That would be great!  totally different feel for the game!

Jason Petho

Campaign Series Middle East 1948-1985 : v3.00 coming 2024

Campaign Series Vietnam 1948-1967 : v1.30 released April 26, 2023

Campaign Series Cold War 1948-1985 : v1.00 coming 202?

Cyrano

 :smitten:

The one I wanted to post is inappropriate...even for this website...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Cyrano

Them's proper wargamin' counters there!!

Don't make me come over there and regulate your high-falutin' notions of the proper ways for wargames to appear!  C:-)

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806