Light The Night 2015

Started by Smuckatelli, May 02, 2015, 04:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Smuckatelli

Staggerwing, Tomas sends his thanks.  O0

Staggerwing

NP- Tomas is an inspiration!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Smuckatelli

Tomas  emptied his bank account today:

http://pages.lightthenight.org/va/Frdrcksb15/TeamTomas

For those that don't know Tomas he was diagnosed with cancer when he was 5. He is now 13, still trying to find a cure.

S/F

Staggerwing

13 years old! Next thing you know Tomas will be driving!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

Advocating the cause on Twitter for you Thomas!  https://twitter.com/GrogHeads

bayonetbrant

we got the word out thru GH on FaceBook, and the Wargamers group on FB, too.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Smuckatelli

#21
Last night Team Tomas missed first place by $98.00....but, Kohl's will be donating $1000.00 to the team in a couple of weeks. So by close out in December Team Tomas should be in first place.

He actually spoke at the event last night, normally he will go on stage smile and generally be shy. Last night he managed the lighting of the survivor lanterns. Anna managed the support lanterns......withot looking at their papers.

Great night had by all and hopefully one step closer to a world without blood cancer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MgSZ2V4OcQ

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys