We're all gonna die next week...

Started by BanzaiCat, October 23, 2015, 08:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

QuoteIs the Moon about to be HIT by an asteroid? Warning of collision course set for HALLOWEEN

A HUGE asteroid with a highly unpredictable orbit that has more chance of HITTING the Moon than Earth when it passes on HALLOWEEN is being closely monitored after being discovered just DAYS ago.



http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/613700/Fears-huge-NEW-asteroid-HIT-Moon-H-bomb-explosion-HALLOWEEN-earth-tides-tsunami



Let me take this opportunity to say, just in case, that gentlemen, it was an honor to play with and for you all.



O0

:buck2:

mirth

So you're saying I shouldn't have bought tickets for Episode 7 in advance?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

Well, if it hits, I hope that it's a clear night and it doesn't hit the darkside of the moon; so we can get a good show out of it.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Quote from: mirth on October 23, 2015, 09:03:54 AM
So you're saying I shouldn't have bought tickets for Episode 7 in advance?

Naw, you're good.  I'm sure that Disney would launch something to intercept the asteroid if there was any real threat to their profits.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Sir Slash

Time to get Bruce Willis and his team on the move.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

LongBlade

Yeah, and the folks telling us that we won't see another like this until 2027 are also the ones who didn't see this one coming until three weeks ago...
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Can't hurt, can it?



Uh.. unless that was some kind of euphemism for... something or other...  ???
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

I would put both my helmet and my hard hat on. Both heads protected. O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.