Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Started by Tpek, November 11, 2015, 02:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tpek

Since the game's (or more like expansion's) release around the same time as Fallout 4, I've yet to hear or read anyone talking about it... at all.

It's really quite amusing.
All the big fuss SC2 made back in its earlier days, and Fallout 4 wipes it off people's minds completely.

So anyone actually playing it here?  :P

Jarhead0331

Yes. Its quite good. If you like StarCraft.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Pinetree

Quote from: Tpek on November 11, 2015, 02:45:56 PM
Since the game's (or more like expansion's) release around the same time as Fallout 4, I've yet to hear or read anyone talking about it... at all.

It's really quite amusing.
All the big fuss SC2 made back in its earlier days, and Fallout 4 wipes it off people's minds completely.

So anyone actually playing it here?  :P
It's probably huge news in Korea.
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

AchillesLastStand

I just don't get it. I tried with StarCraft 2 and it only held my interest for a very short while. I have no interest in fighting insects or a camera that is pretty much locked to the ground.

chemkid

sorry for pulling this out of the crypt.

...but, are any players of SC2 LOTV around? i mean here, on grogheads?

tia!
chem!