4.13 update released for IL-2 1946

Started by WallysWorld, June 05, 2015, 05:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WallysWorld

Almost half a GB.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=709807#post709807

Warning: If you have some mods installed, this patch could break the mods. I have HSFX and will wait until that mod is patched for 4.13 before updating.

Some details:

New planes (AI only)
· He-177 A-3
· Aichi E13A floatplane
New flyable planes (cockpits)
· B-24D-140-CO + external
· IK-3
· N1K1-J
· N1K1-Ja
· N1K1-Jb
· SB 2M-103
New ground units
· 2cm Flak 38 Vierling
· Skoda Pa.II 'Zalva' armored car (MG and radio version)
· Jagdtiger
· M10 tank destroyer: early and late (late comes with closed and opened hatch)
· M36 tank destroyer with closed an opened hatch
· 2cm Flak 38 Vierling
· Type 94 tankette (Japanese)
· US AA trailer (quad cal50)
· Regimental Gun 76mm
· ATG 45 mm (1942)
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Staggerwing

Quote from: WallysWorld on June 05, 2015, 05:46:25 PM
Almost half a GB.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=709807#post709807

Warning: If you have some mods installed, this patch could break the mods. I have HSFX and will wait until that mod is patched for 4.13 before updating.

Some details:

New planes (AI only)
· He-177 A-3
· Aichi E13A floatplane
New flyable planes (cockpits)
· B-24D-140-CO + external
· IK-3
· N1K1-J
· N1K1-Ja
· N1K1-Jb
· SB 2M-103
New ground units
· 2cm Flak 38 Vierling
· Skoda Pa.II 'Zalva' armored car (MG and radio version)
· Jagdtiger
· M10 tank destroyer: early and late (late comes with closed and opened hatch)
· M36 tank destroyer with closed an opened hatch
· 2cm Flak 38 Vierling
· Type 94 tankette (Japanese)
· US AA trailer (quad cal50)
· Regimental Gun 76mm
· ATG 45 mm (1942)

So nice they added it twice!



I'm eager to try the Liberator:

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

Hey guys,
I am trying to install IL-2 1946 from disk onto Win 10 and it won't install.  I'm getting a 1607 error.

I'm willing to buy it off of Steam provided: it works on Win 10 and I can install the C.U.P. mod into it.

Anyone have experience running the Steam version of IL-2 on Win 10 and/or modding it in Steam?

Thanks.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Disregard.  GoG has it working on Win10.  I'm going to invest the $10 and get a copy there.   :-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Toonces on November 15, 2015, 11:09:35 AM
Disregard.  GoG has it working on Win10.  I'm going to invest the $10 and get a copy there.   :-[

I always prefer gog over steam if i can get it.

Let us know if the update works with the gog version.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Father Ted

FWIW I'm pretty sure I bought a Steam version and then just copied the install into another directory to make it Steam-free.  I now have two installs - a "stock" one patched up to 4.13 (with JSGME allowing me to to mod it safely to HSFX and back again) and a 4.10.1 one modded to UP3RC4.  OK, so all that might seem like gobbledegook, but the point is that I think you can buy a Steam copy of IL2 and liberate it for modding or whatever.

Toonces

You know, JGMSE might be the call for modding.  I'll report back once I get to installing the mod.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs