Illwinter announces Conquest of Elysium 4

Started by Huw the Poo, May 27, 2015, 11:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DennisS

I have been watching a LOT of let's play videos on youtube..this game is growing and growing on me. Almost to the point of what my wife would call "a new game woody."

Bison

I enjoy the game a lot.  It's pretty simple and straight forward with a good deal of depth in units, army compositions, and other types of battle effects that always present something new to learn.  The UI at times can get you if you aren't paying attention especially while recruiting units.

DennisS

Quote from: Bison on December 05, 2015, 12:43:18 PM
I enjoy the game a lot.  It's pretty simple and straight forward with a good deal of depth in units, army compositions, and other types of battle effects that always present something new to learn.  The UI at times can get you if you aren't paying attention especially while recruiting units.

I have played Dominions 3 and 4 extensively. I like the massive number of spells, and unit types. This is a very fleshed out game world.

Nefaro

CoE isn't as deep as Dominions, but it provides much faster turns.  Yet still has some of the wonderful Dom faction & units in it.

I wish they would add more of the Dom factions to CoE.  Some are slowly being added in each new version, but the faction additions to Dominions still outpaces it.