MacKay is on the way out I'd Say !

Started by MIGMaster, June 26, 2012, 10:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Windigo

that's pretty harsh for someone guilty of poshing it up the odd time.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Staggerwing

You guys really use 'posh' as a verb!?! The Frontier was supposed to beat that shit out of you guys, same as it did us 'Mericans...  ;)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 27, 2012, 08:32:44 PM
You guys really use 'posh' as a verb!?! The Frontier was supposed to beat that shit out of you guys, same as it did us 'Mericans...  ;)

Queen's English prevails always my good man - at least until you quaff beers with some aussie then it goes to shit'n all
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.