I Saw Mommy Kissing The Weekend

Started by tgb, December 24, 2015, 10:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OJsDad

Merry Christmas!

I'll be enjoying Cities: Skyline and Darkest Hour.  I picked up Arsenal of Democracy and a couple of other DLC's for EUIV that I haven't tried yet, but will this weekend.

I'm also thinking about grabbing Kerbal while on sale, so that may eat into my time. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

All these new games and I end up playing Civilization 4: Colonization with the Religion and Revolution mod. I blame AMC's Turn which I've been catching up on recently.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Rekim

Working xmas eve until 6am. Unless something breaks it's going to be a very quiet shift, so packed my laptop and hope to play some Distant Worlds shortly.

Home alone with the dogs most of the weekend, so should see plenty of gaming. 7 Days to Die, Falcon BMS are sure to see action. If I'm feeling motivated I may switch out TAL for some Steel Wolves or Blocks in the East on the gaming table.

Rekim


undercovergeek


JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on December 24, 2015, 05:35:12 PM
Are the KOTOR games on Steam?

Yes. Currently only $3 each which is a ludicrously good deal.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Nefaro

Quote from: tgb on December 24, 2015, 10:23:40 AM

So it's a 3and a half or 4 days weekend for most of us, which for me means going out for Chinese food with friends on Christmas day. 

I could happily survive on Chinese food the rest of my life, if the restaurant/cook in question is actually good (which isn't a given).

For some dumb reason, I own a house with an awesome Chinese place literally right around the corner.  They make a steady percentage of my meager income because their Kung Pao, alone, is addictive food-gasm.

^-^


Kushan

#23
I'm on vacation until January 4th as of 11:30 this morning. Going to be a lot of Elite: Horizons over the next week.

Kind of getting the itch to start a modded Fallout 4 play through or I might go back to Skyrim since its been awhile. CMANO, FCRS, and Cities: Skyline are all probable. I had Scourge of War Waterloo gifted to me a few weeks ago but haven't been able to get to it. Need to make time for that as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

I've wanted to play KOTOR forever. Won't be home until Saturday but I will hit Steam like a screen door in a hurricane when I get back.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I managed to finish my Civil War II New Mexico campaign with a minor victory as the Union. Don't know if I'm brave enough to start a full-on Grand Campaign yet so I'll beat-up the Russians some more in DC Case Blue but I'm beginning to feel the call of Skyrim again. After opening Christmas presents of course. Happy Holiday Weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

Christmas will be very quiet...family is all coming up later on Boxing Day, and we're doing the big Christmas with everyone on the 27th. So tomorrow will be more Just Cause 3, learning my recently traded-for copy of Rattlebones before the kids get here, and whatever else I feel like.

Boxing Day will see alcohol. My brother in law's mother is coming over to my parents' place to drop things off. We're apparently supposed to try to make her stay until they all arrive from High River. I can't stand this woman. I didn't marry in to this family...why the Hell am I spending time with his mom?! Bourbon will be essential. Lots of bourbon.

Sir Slash

Kill her with kindness Artic. It'll make her wonder what your up to.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

I would like to revise my gaming list to include Witcher 3!

Thanks Bison!   :-*
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek

I am halfway thru a bottle of jamesons and all the way thru a bottle of baileys (I get in touch with my toonces side at Christmas) and I'm putting witp away before invading San Diego looks like a good idea