I Saw Mommy Kissing The Weekend

Started by tgb, December 24, 2015, 10:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

^LOL.  That's pretty good UCG!   O0

(P.S. Go ahead and invade that hippy-loving San Diego.  The Empire of Japan can do it!)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jamus34

Nothing for me this weekend, spending it with family.

Looking forward to continuing to learn HOI3 and the civ4 game I have going on with freyland and millipede

Plus I have civil war 2 and DC: turn blue to learn
Insert witty comment here.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 25, 2015, 10:42:14 AM
Kill her with kindness Artic. It'll make her wonder what your up to.  :2funny:

Can I just kill her? It's so much quicker.  ;D

DoctorQuest

#33
Played Hedbanz and Star Trek Five Year Mission with the family. Not computer games but good times.....
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

undercovergeek

turned into epic EU4 weekend again - up til 3 this morning including playing in bed (!!)

Have colonised the ivory coast and gold coast, working my towards Congo to get hold of that trade node and then down towards the Cape. I couldnt get to the West coast of Africa to begin with, it was out of range, the only solution was to grab a few plots on Brazils east coast so were also the proud owner of Rio Grande and another one i forget.

Started a disastrous war with Scotland, they were backed by France whilst i was supported by Austria but France kicked Austrias ass and then went to town on my French provinces, after 30 years i managed to get out with a white peace offered by the Scots - my economy is still recovering

Kushan

Didn't get much gaming in this weekend. Spent Saturday being a couch potato and watching tv/movies all day.

Installed Grim Dawn yesterday. Got it awhile ago on a Steam sale but didn't want to dive to deep into it while it was still in early access. Latest patch notes says its now content so I thought I'd give it a try. Visually it looks amazing but not sure its something I'm going to keep playing at the moment. Diablo 3's adventure mode off jumping in killing some stuff, get some loot, go do something else is more what I'm looking for in an action RPG right now. But this is going to be something I'm going to come back too when its officially released.

Played some Elite late last night. Did a little combat in a low threat combat zone. Had a Python shoot a missile right at my canopy. Knocked out my shields and took a good chunk from my hull. After repairing with nothing to show for it I spent the rest of my night trying to find a resource extraction zone to prowl for bounties but to no avail. Docked at a station to refuel and was nodding off so I called it a night.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Bison

Quote from: DoctorQuest on December 25, 2015, 06:57:56 PM
Played Hedbanz and Star Trek Five Year Mission with the family. Not computer games but good times.....

Nothing wrong with this Dr.Q.  Personally I'd rather play board games than PC games, but more often than not the convenience of the PC wins out.

KyzBP

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 25, 2015, 11:35:07 AM
I am halfway thru a bottle of jamesons and all the way thru a bottle of baileys (I get in touch with my toonces side at Christmas) and I'm putting witp away before invading San Diego looks like a good idea

And you'd probably pull it off.  >:(  I don't normally wish hangovers on people, but... ;)

Sir Slash

The secret Allied Strategy revealed.... Get the Nipponese drunk!  :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

KyzBP

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 28, 2015, 04:27:17 PM
The secret Allied Strategy revealed.... Get the Nipponese drunk!  :P
Shhhhhh. :-X  I want him to attack San Diego.  It's loaded down with Saki bars and Meximerican women.  He'll never make it out of California. :uglystupid2:

Sir Slash

Right! Plus there's no water. :2funny: And, soon to be no football team either.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

KyzBP

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 28, 2015, 07:30:57 PM
Right! Plus there's no water. :2funny: And, soon to be no football team either.
;D

Martok

Quote from: KyzBP on December 28, 2015, 06:15:50 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on December 28, 2015, 04:27:17 PM
The secret Allied Strategy revealed.... Get the Nipponese drunk!  :P
Shhhhhh. :-X  I want him to attack San Diego.  It's loaded down with Saki bars and Meximerican women.  He'll never make it out of California. :uglystupid2:
That just might be the quote of the week right there.  :2funny: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

Have been in a mini-WWI gaming funk and played some Sid Meier's Ace Patrol...cute game.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX