World of Tanks: Generals

Started by DennisS, January 01, 2016, 10:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DennisS

A CCG, quite similar to Hearthstone, a new game from Wargamer.net

Having been a HUGE fan of World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Airplanes, I thought I would give this a try.

Very light, but fun. Fairly similar to other games of this type. Also, like the other "World Of" games, it appears that you can do quite well without paying to win. You would simply progress at a slower rate.

I have tried the first training mission, and would like to try the second, but the AI couldn't find me an opponent!

So...take a look, and spread the word. A WW2-themed hearthstone clone, with a nice research tree, and collectable cards. What's not to like? Clean, simple gameplay.

http://wotgenerals.com/game/