Main Menu

A Boy Named Friday

Started by Jarhead0331, December 31, 2015, 06:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DoctorQuest

BMS if I manage to get in any stick time.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Bison

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.  The old girl works just fine on my rig and I picked it up for a cool $3 on Steam. 

Kushan

Happy New Year everyone!

I had the whole week but didn't get in nearly as much gaming as I was hoping. Did a lot of napping and reading. Most of the gaming time I did have was spent in Elite. I had every intention of launching my grand circumlocution exploration mission around the galaxy this week but instead I just flew around in my Cobra and shot things up. Made some good credits off of a kill 30 pirates mission yesterday. Made 500k from the mission plus bounties. Good news is I have enough credits for some last minute upgrades for my asp before I set out.

With all the flying I've done in Elite I've also had the urge to do some proper flight simming, so I'm going to buy Prepar3D v3.1 today along with something new from Carenado. Looking at either the E50P Phenom 100 or the Hawker 850XP HD. Will be my first jet aircraft since I started sim flying again. Up until now I've been strictly flying prop/turboprop aircraft.

CMANO, KSP, and FCRS will probably see some time as well.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

KyzBP

I'll be watching UCG continue his advance through Australia in our WiTP:AE PBEM because, well, I can't seem to do anything about it.  In the downtime I'll continue to work my way around the learning curve of the Long War mod for XCOM. :uglystupid2:

Happy New Year everyone!

Gusington

Shamefrul dispray Sandman. Get in there and get FOTS...you owe it to yourself.

Why, just a few hours ago I squealed with delight as my Imperial gunboats, lurking offshore, shelled the hell out of some Shogunate troops and helped me win a siege. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

GET IT
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

For me, it's Distant Worlds: Universe.  I just learned that propulsion power isn't baked into your "baseline power needs" value, which could explain why my ships never seem to be flying at full speed and firing all their weapons during combat...

Sir Slash

Not so much fun Gus when it happens the other way around.  >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^You got shelled by the AI?

Shamefrul.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro


Sir Slash

Yeah, funny watching my little Imperial troops running like hell to avoid incoming. Funny until the shells started landing.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

The AI in Shogun 2 FOTS is such a c*nt. I mean that in a good way. I just spent the last 2 hours retaking my domain capital (Nagasaki) after getting gang-assaulted by three different factions.

But I did get my capital back. And I've finished a British trading quarter in my port. Gonna save up some money, buy a Warrior class warship, some Parrot guns and some Royal Marines and really get this campaign going.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Stop tempting me! Not listening. Not listening.  :tickedoff:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Bison

Played the Long Dark and Stranded Deep.  Freaking awesome survival, open world, crafty type games.

Gusington

You know you want it.

I'm actually getting interested in playing Rise of the Samurai for the first time...can anyone recommend any books on the Gempei War?

I loved Lords of the Rising Sun by Cinemaware on my Amiga circa 1990 - hoping Rise of the Samurai lets me recapture some of that magic.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Yeah, so I caved and bought FOTS...and Nobunaga's Ambition too, for that matter...

Curse you, Steam Sale. Curse you!!!!