Main Menu

Galactic Hitman!

Started by SirAndrewD, January 04, 2016, 01:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SirAndrewD

I played this game so you don't have to. 

Game is not even close to the $.49 I paid for it, but the 10 minute video my wife and I made was.

Note, the audio is awful because it was open mic, and I cruse curse a lot.

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Nefaro

Quote from: SirAndrewD on January 04, 2016, 01:13:04 PM


Note, the audio is awful because it was open mic, and I cruse a lot.




I tend to cruse a lot, too.  Especially when I'm driving.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Nefaro on January 04, 2016, 01:57:33 PM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on January 04, 2016, 01:13:04 PM


Note, the audio is awful because it was open mic, and I cruse a lot.




I tend to cruse a lot, too.  Especially when I'm driving.

Hopefully only on long trips.  :P
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback