Main Menu

Aviary Attorney

Started by Philippe, January 06, 2016, 04:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Philippe

This is not a wargame, but there are probably enough lawyers about to appreciate this.






Aviary Attorney is a first-time game by a girl and her boyfriend from Coventry.  It looks and sounds great though it's a bit rough around the edges, but that's to be expected. It just came out on Steam, and already has more than its share of hate trolls.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

jomni


Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Nefaro

#3



Needs more Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law.   ^-^




Martok

^  Given the thread title, I was honestly surprised he hadn't appeared by the second post.  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 06, 2016, 09:58:53 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 06, 2016, 08:09:02 PM
I hate birds.

...I'm just glad you don't hate attorneys.

Given your avatar were you contacted as a consultant for the game?
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

This game will never fly.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Airborne Rifles

Quote from: mirth on January 08, 2016, 12:00:03 PM
This game will never fly.

And that's the point where this thread flew the coop.

mirth

I can't believe they're hawking a game like this.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

They'll be eating crow if it doesn't take off.

Arctic Blast

Winning a game like this would be quite the feather in your cap.

Staggerwing

This is all down by law.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bbmike

Is this one from Talonsoft?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Freyland

Just confused, since that screenshot shows the protagonist to be a hawk.  I was just sure he would be a legal-eagle.

BanzaiCat

I dunno. I'll take a beak at it. If it's cheep I might buy it.