Main Menu

Friday On My Mind!

Started by Anguille, January 15, 2016, 05:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anguille



Going to play the following games:

- Finally playing my first real campaign of Medieval Total War II as England (yeah...late to the party but it's going to be fun)
- Grand Ages: Rome

Have a good weekend guys...

bayonetbrant

the cast is the best part of all that...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JudgeDredd

I'm really enjoying learning DCS 2 and the Hawg at the moment - so probably that along with some scale modelling
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Barthheart

Wing Leader PBEM with SDR... maybe get to sink the Lexington.  :D

Heroes of Normandie PBEM with Cyrano... if he remembers we have a game going.....

Got a FTF game of Forgotten Heroes on Saturday lined up with Von Wildensee. Kind of a teaching game. Should be fun. I've not played much of FH but it's a good intro into the LnL system.

More car work.... fighting to get the exhaust manifold off the engine....

bob48

Very much into Elite atm, and some PBEM 'Battles of Normandy' with panzerde.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Airborne Rifles

CMANO! I'll be travelling on Saturday but Monday is off, so I should get some solid progress into finishing up one scenario and starting the next.

Rayfer

Still deep into WitP:AE....I made it to Dec. 14th, 1941.

Tuna

Probably lots of Civ V.. In the middle of a single player games as the Iroquois. Majority of the world still friendly with me and in first, ,so hopes up for a victory. Started an MP game with my son at college last night so hoping that continues. Will try and get some Wasteland 2 and WITPAE Guadalcanal in as well.

mirth

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on January 15, 2016, 08:03:07 AM
CMANO! I'll be travelling on Saturday but Monday is off, so I should get some solid progress into finishing up one scenario and starting the next.


"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Kushan

Not sure how much gaming time I'm going to have this weekend. My birthday is tomorrow so they'll be lot of drinking and watching football and less gaming, and Sunday will be probably be dealing with the massive hangover I plan on giving myself.

I've got Aurora lined up for my twitch stream tomorrow morning. I've had request to do a lets play of it since I started streaming last year but have been putting it off. But recently a couple of the huge strategy YouTube channels have been playing it so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon. Been several years since I last played so I'm going to be re-learning the game as I go.

I've got two War in the West PBEM games I'm going to be starting tonight. Both will be the grand campaign. I'll be playing the Western Allies in one and Germany in the other. Really wish WitW had '39'-'42 start dates for the grand campaign.

Depending on how bad my hangover is I have some Elite and CMANO scenario edit work lined up for Sunday.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

Happy Birthday Kushan for tomorrow. Feet up, drink and be merry
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

tgb

Tharsis, because I'm a masochist.  Also latest beta builds of Victory & Glory and Last Days of Old Earth

Tuna


Gusington

Happy b-day Kushan. In your honor I am pushing for my first win in Shogun 2. I am also looking to fire up Mad Max and looking forward to buying Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. Maybe play some Homeworld Remastered and Elite too.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd