Main Menu

Friday On My Mind!

Started by Anguille, January 15, 2016, 05:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WallysWorld

Playing a season of Links 2003.
Also looking at buying The Golf Club as I seem to be on a golf bing the last week or so.
Canadian campaign for CMSF.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Arctic Blast

Welcome aboard, Bruce! And Happy Birthday, Kushan!

We're FINALLY getting the D&D campaign cranked up again tomorrow. That aside, I'll probably FINALLY get Space Cadets : Away Missions to the table. And I just started messing around with DiRT 3, and want to play that a bunch more. Probably something else PC-related, too.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: WallysWorld on January 16, 2016, 01:16:37 AM
Playing a season of Links 2003.
Also looking at buying The Golf Club as I seem to be on a golf bing the last week or so.
Canadian campaign for CMSF.

There is also PerfectSwing golf that is still in early access...although they seem to be installing some kind of $5 monthly fee for access to certain things.  Its a shame since the basics seemed good, but not sure I am into paying monthly for stuff.

Elvis

Quote from: Anguille on January 15, 2016, 05:35:15 AM


Going to play the following games:

- Finally playing my first real campaign of Medieval Total War II as England (yeah...late to the party but it's going to be fun)
- Grand Ages: Rome

Have a good weekend guys...

Perhaps more appropriate this week....



Father Ted

Quote from: WallysWorld on January 16, 2016, 01:16:37 AM

Also looking at buying The Golf Club as I seem to be on a golf bing the last week or so.


I have to say that I didn't like TGC at all - found the swing system very hard to control, especially putting.  However, that was a while back, in early access.

Kushan

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the forum bruce205.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

KyzBP

Quote from: Kushan on January 16, 2016, 12:34:59 PM
Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the forum bruce205.
Happy Birthday Kush!

Before the NFL playoffs start I'm going to try to get in as much WiTP:AE w/UCG and XCOM as I can.  Then I'm couch bound.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper


Kushan

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 16, 2016, 03:04:28 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 16, 2016, 12:55:03 PM
Go Hawks and Broncos  O0

I think you meant go Steelers:)

I'm sure what he really meant was Go Packers!
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Huw the Poo

I'll be playing Wurm Online even more tonight.  I found a pair of horses to hitch to my large cart and spent a gleeful ten minutes tearing around the academy in it. :D  Apparently it will be of enormous use on hunting expeditions, as it will be the only viable way of bring plenty of equipment with me, and hauling the carcasses home.

Also, I promised I'd build a second large cart for general academy use, to help other newbies joining the alliance.  It feels fantastic to be able to be of use to the alliance despite being such a new player.  In fact I'm beginning to see myself as something of a steward of the academy, since it's somewhere the more powerful alliance members seldom go.

JudgeDredd

Perhaps I should explain....

When I first started watching American Football (when it eventually made it's way over here), I saw John Elway play - and I just loved his 4th down chancers. I don't really know where he was in the world league of QBs - but in my book, he was superb. So I became a Broncos fan.

The Seahawks was as a result of a posting I had in the British Army to Fort Lewis in Tacoma, Washington. I wished I had gone to see a game whilst I was there - but my time in Fort Lewis was cut short.

Those are my stories.

So you are both incorrect. I did mean Go Seahawks and Go Broncos  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Sir Slash

You guys are killing me. Dish Network is fighting with my local CBS affiliate over rates and as a result, have stopped their broadcast. So no games for me that CBS broadcasts until these 2 asshats get their shit straight.  >:( And I'm not drunk enough to watch Hockey. Yet.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

WallysWorld

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 16, 2016, 06:01:11 AM
Quote from: WallysWorld on January 16, 2016, 01:16:37 AM
Playing a season of Links 2003.
Also looking at buying The Golf Club as I seem to be on a golf bing the last week or so.
Canadian campaign for CMSF.
There is also PerfectSwing golf that is still in early access...although they seem to be installing some kind of $5 monthly fee for access to certain things.  Its a shame since the basics seemed good, but not sure I am into paying monthly for stuff.
Yes, I saw it. Thanks. The $5 monthly fee is quite the killer for me.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd